2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » The Bowyer's Bench » Oliver Stacy's Cumberland build-a-long! FINISHED (Page 7)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Oliver Stacy's Cumberland build-a-long! FINISHED
Trux Turning
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trux Turning   Email Trux Turning   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man-that's a beauty!!
Posts: 1788 | From: New Mexico | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Oak
Contributor 2011
Member # 6902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for White Oak   Email White Oak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Marty!!!! Another masterpiece. Beautiful work.
Congrats Josh. Anyone would be proud to carry that bow and how many people have the process from beginning to end available to them. Enjoy!! [thumbsup]

Posts: 437 | From: Fremont, Nebraska | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Magnum in Ms
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Magnum in Ms   Email Magnum in Ms   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic!!!!!!!

--------------------
Every one is ignorant its just on different subjects

Posts: 348 | From: Columbus ,Ms | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kennym
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 2304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennym   Author's Homepage   Email kennym   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GREAT JOB!!

That is one sweet bow! Congrats Oliver!

--------------------
Stay sharp, Kenny.

https://www.kennysarchery.com/

Posts: 11692 | From: Linneus , Mo. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frank bullitt
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17387

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frank bullitt   Email frank bullitt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
REAL Nice, Marty! Great work [thumbsup]

Josh, Carbon? She deserves some nice wood! [bigsmyl]

Black and yellow fletch, yellar nocs, black cap and yellar shaft stain, oh yeah!

Posts: 2300 | From: mighty wabash river,in. | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lamey
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 21352

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lamey   Author's Homepage   Email Lamey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
exceptional work, someday I will have one of your R/D bows.
Posts: 2238 | From: Jasper, AL | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaun
SPONSOR
Member # 2320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaun   Email Shaun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hazah! That is a beauty!!!!!!!

--------------------
www.taurusbows.com

Posts: 5099 | From: Iowa City,IA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveD
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SteveD   Email SteveD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Marty. That looks great. Another nice bow
Posts: 892 | From: Staten Island,NY | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ron w
Contributor 2017
Member # 14741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ron w   Author's Homepage   Email ron w   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done!!!

--------------------
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner. Shunryu Suzuki

Posts: 15492 | From: tribes hill , new york | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swissbow
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 21655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swissbow   Email Swissbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW !!! Marty that's a awesome looking bow. Fantastic job.

----------
Andy

Posts: 873 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jcar315
Contributor 2017
Member # 19642

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jcar315   Email jcar315   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super build along and a great looking bow.

Congrats!

--------------------
Proud Dad to two awesome Kids and a very passionate pig hunter.

Right handed but left eye dominant. Made the switch to LH shooting and it was THE best thing I ever did.....YMMV

Proud to be a Native TEXAN!!!!!

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 5258 | From: Boonsboro Maryland | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Over&Under
2017 Contributor
Member # 8273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Over&Under   Email Over&Under   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect Fit and Finish!!! Gotta love that slight textured finish!!!

Well done!

--------------------
“Elk (add hogs to the list) are not hard to hit....they're just easy to miss" [Smile]

Posts: 6907 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peckerwood
Contributor 2014
Member # 2612

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peckerwood   Email Peckerwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a great looking bow ! I like the wood combinations.

Where did you get your ebony ?

Bill

--------------------
NO matter where you go there you are !

Posts: 1102 | From: Shippensburg,Pa. | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apex Predator
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apex Predator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bill, I bought this piece at Gilmer Woods online. I like the fact that they have quite a selection and photos of every piece. I don't like that the best stuff goes quickly, they have a $100 minimum, and the shipping isn't cheap for me.

--------------------
I didn't claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat vegetables!

Posts: 3601 | From: Brunswick, Ga | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apex Predator
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apex Predator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bill, I bought this piece at Gilmer Woods online. I like the fact that they have quite a selection and photos of every piece. I don't like that the best stuff goes quickly, they have a $100 minimum, and the shipping isn't cheap for me.

--------------------
I didn't claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat vegetables!

Posts: 3601 | From: Brunswick, Ga | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)