2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » HIGHLIGHTS 2010 » My Master killed it but I found it. (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My Master killed it but I found it.
Kip
CORPORATE SPONSOR 2016
Member # 3146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kip   Email Kip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Master made a bad shot on a doe Saturday 23rd. with his Bob Lee 50/51 at his draw.He had to come home from the camp to get me to help him find it.I heard him tell his buddies he hit it far back.We started Sunday morning but not a drop of blood for me to get a trail.I smelled it early on but made him work and look for almost two hours until I got tired of running around in that swamp.Here are some pics.Gotta go if he catches me on his computer he will hollar BAD-DOG hurts my feelings.Sonny
I am so proud of myself.
 -
I will post a pic of him although I did most of the work.
 -

Posts: 2471 | From: Ville Platte Louisiana | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firstarrow
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firstarrow   Author's Homepage   Email Firstarrow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats on the recovery!

--------------------
Being first, making a mark and being part of
something great!
Rich

May you keep the wind to your nose, have the patience of Job, and have your Firstarrow fly true.

Posts: 812 | From: Providence, Utah | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wv lungbuster
2017 Contributor
Member # 18161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wv lungbuster   Email wv lungbuster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats buddy.

--------------------
>>>>PICK-N-STICK--->

Posts: 1917 | From: West Virginia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kip
CORPORATE SPONSOR 2016
Member # 3146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kip   Email Kip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys just got home and knew that stupid dog was on my computer by the mud and yellow hair on my keyboard.Don't believe everything he says,he didn't tell you about them 2-ducks under his nose or the skunk at the camp.Take what he says with a grain of salt.Kip
Posts: 2471 | From: Ville Platte Louisiana | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
broketooth
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for broketooth   Email broketooth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol [biglaugh] congrats on some teamwork

--------------------
" you have done well to keep your hair when so many are after it"

Posts: 1560 | From: new bern,nc | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bretto
Contributor 2016
Member # 11278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bretto   Email bretto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember what they say: as soon as You start treating Your dog like a human, they'll start treating You like a dog. [bigsmyl]
Posts: 2319 | From: Linwood, Ks | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Surtees
Contributor 2010
Member # 1349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris Surtees   Email Chris Surtees   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup] [thumbsup]
Posts: 8060 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blktail
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 4341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blktail   Email blktail   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOOD-DOG! Congrats!
Posts: 307 | From: pa | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flingblade
2017 Contributor
Member # 21996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flingblade   Email Flingblade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hilarious!! Hope the dog gets a backstrap steak and a cold beer for his hard work!
Posts: 730 | From: Grand Haven, Michigan | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LongbowGuy83
Contributor 2010
Member # 22254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LongbowGuy83   Email LongbowGuy83   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Flingblade:
Hilarious!! Hope the dog gets a backstrap steak and a cold beer for his hard work!

Dang, that sounds good right now. Good recovery. You too Kip for helping. [goldtooth]

--------------------
Caleb Chambers
Carolina Traditional Archers

Posts: 545 | From: Foothills of NC | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zach Mikita
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zach Mikita   Email Zach Mikita   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[biglaugh] funny stuff Kip pretty dog and congrats!
Posts: 201 | From: Iowa | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OS
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 21142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OS   Author's Homepage   Email OS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats!!!

--------------------
It's not the size of the game you take that means Success!
It's the experience of pursuing game that give true Outdoor Success!!!!!

Posts: 409 | From: Jackson, Michigan | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bisch
Contributor 2017
Member # 17432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bisch   Email Bisch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That dog deserves a great big T-Bone!

Congrats!

Bisch

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of Texas Life Member
Lone Star Bowhunters Assn Life Member
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 11540 | From: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J. Holden
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 16830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J. Holden   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very creative way to ahre your story! Nice shooting.

-Jeremy

--------------------
Pslam 46:10

"A real man rejects passivity and takes responsibility to lead, provide, protect, and teach expecting to receive the greater reward." Dr. Robert Lewis

Posts: 1520 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J. Holden
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 16830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J. Holden   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have dislexic fingers. I meant to type "share". Sorry about that.

-Jeremy

--------------------
Pslam 46:10

"A real man rejects passivity and takes responsibility to lead, provide, protect, and teach expecting to receive the greater reward." Dr. Robert Lewis

Posts: 1520 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)