2017 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » St Jude 2011 Bid Forum 5 » New Banshee LB of your choice from Randy Morin -5 (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: New Banshee LB of your choice from Randy Morin -5
chopx2
Contributor 2011
Member # 22137

Icon 4 posted      Profile for chopx2   Email chopx2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Winner gets to select 1 of these 2 new bows for their own.

Here are the specs:
Banshee by Rany Morin
They are both 60" and 50#@28".
One is Wenge with Maple I-Beam riser and the other is Wenge with Osage I-Beam riser.
Both are black glass with Actionwood limbs and both have matching overlays on tips, back of handle etc.

These are smooth draw all the way out to 31" with no stack. Gaining less than 3#/in from 28" to 31"

The bow will ship directly from randy to the winner.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ May 28, 2011, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: Terry Green ]

--------------------
TGMM-Family of the Bow

The quest to improve is so focused on a few design aspects & compensating for hunter ineptness as to actually have reduced a bow & arrow’s effectiveness. Nothing better demonstrates this than mech. BHs & speed fixated designs

Posts: 1363 | From: Orange Cnty, NY | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & **** ********** (coming soon)

Posts: 30273 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GRINCH
2017 Contributor
Member # 15235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GRINCH   Email GRINCH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This won't last 150.00

--------------------
TGMM Family of The Bow,
USN 1973-1995

Posts: 5839 | From: GENEVA ALABAMA | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack Guard
Contributor 2014
Member # 9584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Guard   Email Jack Guard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh No no no, stop this.

OK, I am better now.

$165

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
Proud Member of the Twister Twelve

Posts: 1541 | From: Ashburn, Va | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GRINCH
2017 Contributor
Member # 15235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GRINCH   Email GRINCH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jack we could partner up on this one also,nah 170.00

--------------------
TGMM Family of The Bow,
USN 1973-1995

Posts: 5839 | From: GENEVA ALABAMA | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry Surtees
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 14970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Larry Surtees   Email Larry Surtees   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice offering Chop! Randy sure builds a beautiful bow!

I know that this one is going to help the KIDS!

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 2064 | From: Pensacola, Florida | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nock   Author's Homepage   Email Doc Nock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta bump this late entry to the top!

thanks, Chop. This is a swell addition!

--------------------
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Posts: 13224 | From: Greene County, TN | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Colotrad
Contributor 2017
Member # 6617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Colotrad   Email Colotrad   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$180..better partner up.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
60" Griffin T/D
56" Shrew C/H T/D
58" Shrew C/H T/D

Posts: 869 | From: Grand Junction, Colorado | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack Guard
Contributor 2014
Member # 9584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Guard   Email Jack Guard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on guys. Randy make a fantastic bow.

Cant seem to help myself. $185

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 1541 | From: Ashburn, Va | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elknutz
Contributor 2017
Member # 19333

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elknutz   Email elknutz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$200.00

--------------------
"There is no excellence in archery without great labor" - Maurice Thompson
"I avoid anything that make my dogs gag" - Dusty Nethery

Posts: 1011 | From: Hillsboro Oregon | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nock   Author's Homepage   Email Doc Nock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A bow of this caliber?
Where's my rich Uncle when I need one?

--------------------
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Posts: 13224 | From: Greene County, TN | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GRINCH
2017 Contributor
Member # 15235

Your right Doc,this is one nice bow 210.00

--------------------
TGMM Family of The Bow,
USN 1973-1995

Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Slip, slidin away...

Down here ya cannot stay...

OK, I won't quit my day job! [Frown]

--------------------

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Jack Guard
Contributor 2014
Member # 9584

Gosh dern it ! Alright, I might have to concede on this one. But you never know, I will be watching.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

tippit
Associate Sponsor - Contributor 2017
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tippit   Email tippit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got too many knives and not enough bows...well actually my knife numbers are kinda dwindling [Smile]

$250

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
VP of Consumption MK,LLC

Posts: 8447 | From: Carlisle, MA & Aiken, SC | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)