2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Delaney's Poundcake » Delaney's Poundcake - 5 (Page 1)

This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  25  26  27   
Author Topic: Delaney's Poundcake - 5
Duckbutt
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8202

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Duckbutt   Email Duckbutt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last year was so great for us and St. Jude's, Delaney has agreed to offer 4 poundcakes and I will ship to the highest bidder or group of bidders. Last year the bidding got so high we were compelled to bump this to 12 poundcakes. I'm very proud of Delaney for cooking all 12 and want to thank Biggie again for re-donating 3 of his 4 that Delaney was able to deliver to the local Ronald McDonald House.

Here's Delaney with her first deer on youth day this year. She is wearing her St. Jude's inspired Tippit knife and the mojo was definitely with us on her first deer hunt for sure!

-

And this is what you're bidding on.

-

[ April 18, 2011, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: Terry Green ]

Posts: 1011 | From: Charleston, SC | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whip
Contributor 2015
Member # 113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whip   Email Whip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know who will end up with the last bid, but I've at least got the first!
$100.00

--------------------
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Posts: 10395 | From: Lake Mills, WI | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunnyhillshooter
Member # 10578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunnyhillshooter   Email sunnyhillshooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Whip:
I don't know who will end up with the last bid,

I do.
Posts: 8 | From: Onalaska, WI | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunny hill archer
Contributor 2015
Member # 10648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunny hill archer   Email sunny hill archer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sunnyhillshooter:
quote:
I don't know who will end up with the last bid,

I do.
After some earlier log in confusion..... I do know who will have the last bid.

And who will be eating the pound cake. [bigsmyl]

--------------------
The old order is passing. Swiftly receding into memory are the days of strong, earnest men who followed an atavistic yearning to pit their skills against wild animals.

Billy Ellis

Posts: 1030 | From: Beaufort SC | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
McDave
Contributor 2017
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for McDave   Author's Homepage   Email McDave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$150

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

I'm a man, and I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Posts: 3989 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metsastaja
Contributor 2010
Member # 17612

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metsastaja   Email metsastaja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably be Biggie... but I'll bid 200.00

--------------------
Les Heilakka
TGMM Family of the Bow
Some times the uneventful nights are just as good if not better than the eventful ones

Posts: 1162 | From: Florida n Maine | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunny hill archer
Contributor 2015
Member # 10648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunny hill archer   Email sunny hill archer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok. I'm confused. Is this a one on one or are y'all gonna get 35 people and gang up on us again??

--------------------
The old order is passing. Swiftly receding into memory are the days of strong, earnest men who followed an atavistic yearning to pit their skills against wild animals.

Billy Ellis

Posts: 1030 | From: Beaufort SC | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whip
Contributor 2015
Member # 113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whip   Email Whip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like every man for himself.

For now.... [goldtooth]

--------------------
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Posts: 10395 | From: Lake Mills, WI | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregg dudley
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gregg dudley   Author's Homepage   Email gregg dudley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
35? Where did you get that number? There are like 30000 registered users to draw on here and they all want to see you lose this auction! [readit]

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Posts: 5800 | From: weirsdale, fl | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunny hill archer
Contributor 2015
Member # 10648

quote:
Originally posted by gregg dudley:
35? Where did you get that number? There are like 30000 registered users to draw on here and they all want to see you lose this auction! [readit]

That's about all y'all could motivate last year.

--------------------

Billy Ellis

sunny hill archer
Contributor 2015
Member # 10648

And they ALL don't really want to see us lose. Some of them secretly enjoy watching y'all lose year after year after year.

--------------------

Billy Ellis

sunny hill archer
Contributor 2015
Member # 10648

quote:
Looks like every man for himself.

For now.... [goldtooth]

So does this mean the phantom bidding is about to begin?

--------------------

Billy Ellis

Dry Creek
Contributor 2016
Member # 9484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dry Creek   Email Dry Creek   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watching you guys bicker back and forth is the part I enjoy.

--------------------
58" Bear Super Grizzly 45@28
60" TallTines 44@28

Posts: 523 | From: Central Mississippi | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leatherneck
Contributor 2014
Member # 11436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leatherneck   Email leatherneck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sunny hill archer:
And they ALL don't really want to see us lose. Some of them secretly enjoy watching y'all lose year after year after year.

Spies and traitors is all they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what did you do with the biggster Mikey, got him hiding somewhere?

--------------------
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying"

Proud shareholder of MK,LLC

Posts: 4439 | From: Bethesda, Ohio | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunny hill archer
Contributor 2015
Member # 10648

I honestly have not seen or heard from Biggie. I think Batman and Joebuck have kidnapped him or have some old Lowcountry woman workin roots on him!!! [scared]

--------------------

Billy Ellis

This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  25  26  27   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)