2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Delaney's Poundcake » Delaney's Poundcake - 5 (Page 4)

This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  25  26  27   
Author Topic: Delaney's Poundcake - 5
ronp
Contributor 2017
Member # 7846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ronp   Email ronp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We came close last year. I'm in for $100.00. But man, that dentist scares me! [bigsmyl]

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
NYTB
MTB

Posts: 5363 | From: Parish, New York | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metsastaja
Contributor 2010
Member # 17612

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metsastaja   Email metsastaja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Won't be able to compete by myself with these groups and I can't afford the 1k club sooooo guess my bid of 250.00 goes to MK, LLC.

Come on Michael you need to place a bid to create some incentive.

--------------------
Les Heilakka
TGMM Family of the Bow
Some times the uneventful nights are just as good if not better than the eventful ones

Posts: 1162 | From: Florida n Maine | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Vines
Contributor 2015
Member # 7379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Vines   Email Mike Vines   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ronp:
We came close last year. I'm in for $100.00. But man, that dentist scares me! [bigsmyl]

Why would he? He is a dentist in the south, probably doesn't have alot of work. [bigsmyl]

--------------------
Professional Bowhunters Society Regular Member

U.S. ARMY Military Police

Michigan Longbow Association Life Member/Past President

Posts: 5308 | From: Michigan | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JohnHV
2017 Contributor
Member # 10248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnHV   Author's Homepage   Email JohnHV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in MK,LLC for $100.

Don't be touchin' our pound cake! Ya hear?

--------------------
John H.V.
Bent Arrow Forge, LLC
TBG, NGTA, TGMM
"our hearts have heard the low whistle of the flying arrow and the sweet hum of the bowstring singing..." S. Pope

Posts: 375 | From: Georgia | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leatherneck
Contributor 2014
Member # 11436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leatherneck   Email leatherneck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to have ya Les. Welcome back ronp.

Mike, I hope all those southern boys teeth rot out from the poundcake they didn't share last year.

--------------------
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying"

Proud shareholder of MK,LLC

Posts: 4439 | From: Bethesda, Ohio | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunny hill archer
Contributor 2015
Member # 10648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunny hill archer   Email sunny hill archer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rob DiStefano:
quote:
Originally posted by sunny hill archer:
quote:
Originally posted by sunnyhillshooter:
quote:
Originally posted by Whip:
I don't know who will end up with the last bid,

I do.
After some earlier log in confusion..... I do know who will have the last bid.

And who will be eating the pound cake. [bigsmyl]

michael, you gonna have yer cake and eat it too? [biglaugh]
Rob. I usually do.

--------------------
The old order is passing. Swiftly receding into memory are the days of strong, earnest men who followed an atavistic yearning to pit their skills against wild animals.

Billy Ellis

Posts: 1030 | From: Beaufort SC | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregg dudley
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gregg dudley   Author's Homepage   Email gregg dudley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[/QUOTE]Rob. I usually do. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Lol...Not many people could say that and make me laugh Michael but it ain't bragging if you can back it up...and you usualy do. [thumbsup]

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Posts: 5797 | From: weirsdale, fl | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leatherneck
Contributor 2014
Member # 11436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leatherneck   Email leatherneck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

We cheer norfern folk take r poundcake reel serus.

Stay a way frum thee cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying"

Posts: 4439 | From: Bethesda, Ohio | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stiks-n-Strings
Contributor 2011
Member # 21118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stiks-n-Strings   Email Stiks-n-Strings   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I owe Sunnyhill a box call from last years auction (It's on the work bench Mike)

But Gotta stick with my brothers on this.

Put me in for a share Whip!

stiks

--------------------
Striker stinger 58" 55# @ 28
any wood bow I pick off the rack.
2 Cor. 10:4
TGMM Family of The Bow
MK, LLC Shareholder
Proud Member of the Twister Twelve

Posts: 3575 | From: Petersburg, Indiana | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whip
Contributor 2015
Member # 113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whip   Email Whip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright Les! Thanks [thumbsup]

And Ron, John, and stiks [Not Worthy] [Not Worthy] [Not Worthy]

I've been out of banking for a couple years now, so my math might be rusty. But I'm coming up with a grand total of $975 for MK right now. Pretty good start, and plenty of time to keep it growing!

--------------------
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Posts: 10391 | From: Lake Mills, WI | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stiks-n-Strings
Contributor 2011
Member # 21118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stiks-n-Strings   Email Stiks-n-Strings   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whip we better get this up to a grand! put me in for another 25.00

I'm Still stalking a few other items

Stiks

--------------------
TGMM Family of The Bow
MK, LLC Shareholder

Posts: 3575 | From: Petersburg, Indiana | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whip
Contributor 2015
Member # 113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whip   Email Whip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Stiks!! [Not Worthy]

Even though we have said that it takes a $100 bid to get a slice of cake those $25 bids really do help out. When it comes down to the final tally you can bet that every last one of them will be needed!!

--------------------
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Posts: 10391 | From: Lake Mills, WI | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stiks-n-Strings
Contributor 2011
Member # 21118

Whip I just want in for braggin rights [readit] LOL

The other stuff I'm stalking may get away and I may end up back for another share or five [campfire]

Either way we are Taking the cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
TGMM Family of The Bow
MK, LLC Shareholder

tippit
Associate Sponsor - Contributor 2017
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tippit   Email tippit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been workin' on my Southern Connections now that I'm in the same state as that Low Country Seaside Dentist. This may come down to South Carolina braggin' rights so as VP of Consumption I'm anting up my $100 share...Doc

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
VP of Consumption MK,LLC

Posts: 8447 | From: Carlisle, MA & Aiken, SC | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leatherneck
Contributor 2014
Member # 11436

That pic was for you sunny. My kids swore to disown me if I actually posted it. They said I look like an inmate.Go figure. "Forest" will have something to say to you if you get his poundcake. Anything for the kids!!!!!!

Now, the way I see it. Tippits share just took us to $1100.00. Hmmmm...........

I dont know guys,I think the 1K guys might be a little scared. Unless they are going against there own rule and gonna do a little sniping. [saywhat]

--------------------

This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  25  26  27   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)