2017 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » St. Jude Auction 2014 » St Jude Auction 2014 BID Forum 1 » Let's Go Fly Fishing - 1

Author Topic: Let's Go Fly Fishing - 1
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK....the owners of Medicine Bear Archery, the makers of Badger Broadheads, also has a trophy trout stream running through their property of Noontootla Creek Farms.

They have donated a fly fishing trip for a full day of fly fishing on their trophy section of Noontootla Creek, and I will be fishing with you. I will be your guide and photographer and you will do most of this fishing, but I might make a cast here and there along with, but it will most definitely be about the winner getting the most fish, and fishing the mostly likely holes. I'll be there if you need me for advice or strategy on a particular hole or run....and fly choice. But if you are an avid fly fisherman, I wont be 'holding your hand' so to speak, I'll stay back and out of your way.

Like I said, I'll help any way I can and get plenty of pics and videos for you.

This one day hunt could probably be extend with one of their guides if you would like to fish another day most likely.

You could also show up a day early and shoot a round of sporting clays, at their very modest cost of just $35, and if I can I would join you on that was well, either the afternoon before we fish or the next morning. (this might be entertaining if I show, once pretty good with a shot gun dove hunting, but haven't shot one in years).

Lodging might also be worked out but would depend on the date....but we probably could make that happen.

There is no set date so we can all schedule accordingly.

Noontootla Creek Farms is located about 30 from Ellijay GA.

Your expense would be license and travel. I will provide lunch for the day of fishing, and if we can work out lodging on the property for an overnight stay, I'll cover dinner that evening and breakfast. The winner will also get a free pack of their choice of Badger Broadheads.

CLICK HERE for more info on Noontootla Creek Farms.

Many thanks to the two great guys Greg and Steve (Tee Bone)

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & **** ********** (coming soon)

Posts: 30277 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stabow
Contributor 2014
Member # 6065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stabow   Email stabow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
50.00....... [Smile]

--------------------
The best thing about owning a dog is that someone is happy when you come home.

Posts: 1994 | From: Alabama | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tarponnut
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarponnut   Email tarponnut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$75
Posts: 2472 | From: FL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Ed
Contributor 2017
Member # 2241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Ed   Email Big Ed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$100

--------------------
"Get kids involved in the outdoors"

Posts: 6884 | From: Morgantown, PA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Ed
Contributor 2017
Member # 2241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Ed   Email Big Ed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a steal!!

--------------------
"Get kids involved in the outdoors"

Posts: 6884 | From: Morgantown, PA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
madness522
Contributor 2008
Member # 10719

Icon 1 posted      Profile for madness522   Email madness522   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like fun!

$125

--------------------
Barry Clodfelter
TGMM Family of the Bow.

Posts: 2276 | From: Davidson NC | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeeNY
Contributor 2016
Member # 1447

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeeNY   Email LeeNY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$135 For the kids and a great time!
Posts: 1490 | From: Central NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smokin joe
Contributor 2017
Member # 15756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smokin joe   Email smokin joe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love fly fishing. $140

--------------------
TGMM
Compton
PBS

Posts: 2151 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregg dudley
Member # 3093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gregg dudley   Author's Homepage   Email gregg dudley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by smokin joe:
I love fly fishing. $140

winning bid, thanks!

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Posts: 5798 | From: weirsdale, fl | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Walt Francis
Contributor 2017
Member # 1901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Walt Francis   Email Walt Francis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Payment received.

Thanks for supporting the kids!

--------------------
The broadhead used, regardless of how sharp, is nowhere as important as being able to place it in the correct spot.

Walt Francis

Regular Member of the Professional Bowhunters Society

Posts: 5456 | From: Montana | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)