2017 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » St. Jude Auction 2014 » St Jude Auction 2014 BID Forum 1 » Hand Made Back Quiver.... - 1 (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hand Made Back Quiver.... - 1
Bud B.
Contributor 2014
Member # 24907

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Bud B.   Email Bud B.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
....of the Hill style.

Made similar to this one here.

-

Will be made for you in leather I already have on hand.

RH or LH

I'll work with you on size, strap placement, and where the fold and overlap are placed.

Will come to you "green" and will need to be broken in by you, for you. Any oil/leather treatment is up to you.

I'll cover shipping to the US. If someone in Canada buys it, or from elsewhere, I'll work with you on shared shipping costs.

[ April 14, 2014, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: Terry Green ]

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Posts: 7001 | From: Zoo City, NC | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kevin Hansen
Contributor 2017
Member # 35583

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kevin Hansen   Email Kevin Hansen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice looking quiver!
Posts: 572 | From: SD | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hermon
Contributor 2017
Member # 26115

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hermon   Email Hermon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$100
Posts: 2638 | From: Spring Hill, Kansas | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud B.
Contributor 2014
Member # 24907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bud B.   Email Bud B.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hermon:
$100

That's wht I'm talkin' 'bout!! [clapper] [clapper] [clapper]

Now somebody outbid him [Wink] [laughing] [jumper]

Thanks for a wonderfull opening bid Hermon

[Not Worthy]

--------------------

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Posts: 7001 | From: Zoo City, NC | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Azwatasha
Contributor 2016
Member # 37777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Azwatasha   Email Azwatasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here ya go, $125.00

--------------------
Baseball, Hotdogs, Apple pie and Bear Kodiaks

Posts: 155 | From: Arizona | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud B.
Contributor 2014
Member # 24907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bud B.   Email Bud B.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
woot! woot!

[thumbsup]

[archer]

--------------------

Hermon
Contributor 2017
Member # 26115

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hermon   Email Hermon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$150
Posts: 2638 | From: Spring Hill, Kansas | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud B.
Contributor 2014
Member # 24907

quote:
Originally posted by Hermon:
$150

[Not Worthy]

--------------------

Bud B.
Contributor 2014
Member # 24907

ttt for tonight's end....

Thanks again Hermon

IF the bid goes over $160 AND the person in the #2 spot is willing, I'll make him/her a quiver too. Top bidder's quiver gets made first. Second bidder will have to wait for me to go buy more leather and lacing.

So, from here on out, if you bid and end up being #2 when the auction closes, let us know if you want a quiver as well if you end up as #2. What you bid is what you send to St. Jude thru tradgang.

If #1 bid is 160, that bidder pays 160. If #2 bid is 150, and the #2 bidder will do it, the #2 bidder pays 150 but has to wait for the #1 quiver to be made.

Any takers? For the kids?

Mods, I hope this is OK.

--------------------

Bud B.
Contributor 2014
Member # 24907

Correction...if bid reaches 160...I'll make two if #2 wants.....

--------------------

Azwatasha
Contributor 2016
Member # 37777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Azwatasha   Email Azwatasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in $160.00

--------------------
Baseball, Hotdogs, Apple pie and Bear Kodiaks

Posts: 155 | From: Arizona | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud B.
Contributor 2014
Member # 24907

quote:
Originally posted by Azwatasha:
I'm in $160.00

[clapper]

--------------------

Hermon
Contributor 2017
Member # 26115

Hey Bud- looks like you might need to order some more leather! [thumbsup]
awbowman
Contributor 2013
Member # 24545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awbowman   Email awbowman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always a good money raiser, thanks Bud B.

--------------------
62" Super D, 47#s @ 25-1/2"
58" TS Mag, 53#s @ 26"
56" Bighorn, 46#s @ 26.5"

Posts: 4173 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud B.
Contributor 2014
Member # 24907

Good thing the leather shop is only about 12 miles away...I can hand pick the hide [Wink]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)