2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » show pics of your bowfishing boats/details (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: show pics of your bowfishing boats/details
tradtusker
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tradtusker   Email tradtusker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet! Nice Boat Rob

--------------------
There is more to the Hunt.. then the Horns

**TGMM Family of the Bow**

Andy Ivy

Posts: 4140 | From: African in Australia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drewsbow
Contributor 2017
Member # 3040

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drewsbow   Email drewsbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A guy I know has his boat set up with light with green filters on them . He said it really helps with glare and doesn't bother the houses on shore as much. He said you can see the fish much better also , going to go with him this spring. Drew

--------------------
Try to be the person your dog thinks you are :0)
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member
BigJim 3 pc buffalo 48@28
BigJim thunderchild 55@31
BigJim thunderchild 55@32 Jim's bow

Posts: 6061 | From: Dansville N.Y. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arrowhead80
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arrowhead80   Email Arrowhead80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don the most important thing you need on your bowfishing boat is me.lol.I know some good holes on jordan lake if you are feeling like traveling.I'm sure you will have no trouble figuring out how to set it up.

--------------------
Possum the other white meat

Posts: 934 | From: Moncure, NC | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Batten
Contributor 2013
Member # 7925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Batten   Email Don Batten   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Preston, I was thinking exactly that. I got my boat running good, put new lights on the trailer and repacked the wheelberrings this week. I'm ready when you are. We'll talk saturday. Don

--------------------
"The older I get, the better I was" Byron Fergenson.

Posts: 2305 | From: New Bern .NC | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benjy
Contributor 2015
Member # 9320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benjy   Author's Homepage   Email Benjy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don, Do ya'll ever do some flounder shooting?

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
ZIPPER NITRO 64" LONGBOW 50#@29"
ZIPPER SXT 60" RECURVE 52#@29"
ZIPPER SXT 64" LONGBOW 71#@29"

Posts: 2217 | From: Irmo, SC | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MercilessMing
Contributor 2014
Member # 21928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MercilessMing   Email MercilessMing   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not mine! But take a look at Yononindo and his kayak!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g07TLllL8Y

Posts: 478 | From: LI-New York | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Batten
Contributor 2013
Member # 7925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Batten   Email Don Batten   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Benjy, never tried shooting flounder. Had real good luck with a gig though. Don

--------------------
"The older I get, the better I was" Byron Fergenson.

Posts: 2305 | From: New Bern .NC | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozy clint
Contributor 2012
Member # 15776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozy clint   Email ozy clint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoa...those boats are way to big!
all you need is a 12' tinny. 12' is plenty big enough for an 8'2" tiger and a 7' 3 3/4" hammerhead. come guys, you've got got to give them a chance. [biglaugh] [knothead]

-
 -
 -

--------------------
The mountains song
is not heard by all
But the lure is strong
who hear it's call.

Border black douglas recurve 70# and 58# HEX6 BB2 limbs

Posts: 2324 | From: in the hills south of Stanthorpe, Qld, Australia | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MercilessMing
Contributor 2014
Member # 21928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MercilessMing   Email MercilessMing   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my.... Great pictures.
Posts: 478 | From: LI-New York | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)