2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Maddog turns 4 years old today. (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Maddog turns 4 years old today.
Fletcher
Associate Sponsor - Contributor 2016
Member # 1125

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fletcher   Email Fletcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, Mike! Congratulations! [clapper]

--------------------
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.

"The next best thing to playing and winning is playing and losing."

"An archer doesn't have to be a bowhunter, but a bowhunter should be an archer."

Posts: 5886 | From: Rochester, IL | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PaPaFrank
Contributor 2015
Member # 10022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PaPaFrank   Email PaPaFrank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CONGRATS MIKE!!

--------------------
Keep it Simple
TGMM Family of the Bow
PBS

Posts: 1990 | From: Northeast Ohio | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joekeith
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joekeith   Email joekeith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday Maddog. I appreciate your honesty and straightforward way of doing business. It'll take you far. Keep up the good work Mike. [thumbsup]
Posts: 2205 | From: Dittmer, Mo. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katie
Contributor 2014
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for katie   Author's Homepage   Email katie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Mike! I love both of my bows! I really love them when I watch my arrows rip right through game. Great shooters! Great price! Made in America! Can't beat that!

--------------------
"Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountains is going home; that wildness is a necessity" John Muir

Posts: 1417 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katie
Contributor 2014
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for katie   Author's Homepage   Email katie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, my boy loves his as well!

--------------------
"Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountains is going home; that wildness is a necessity" John Muir

Posts: 1417 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LongStick64
Contributor 2015
Member # 18059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LongStick64     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone who has put so many smiles on so many kids deserves my thanks.

Continued success !!!!

--------------------
Primitive Bowhunting.....the experience of a lifetime

Posts: 2412 | From: New York - LI | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coaster500
Contributor 2015
Member # 19836

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coaster500   Email coaster500   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good work Mike !! Happy B-Day to the Maddog !!

--------------------
The American system of democracy will prevail until that moment when politicians discover that they can bribe the electorate with their own money

Posts: 4773 | From: San Luis Obispo, California | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dragonheart
Contributor 2017
Member # 1953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dragonheart   Author's Homepage   Email dragonheart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday! My daughter cannot wait to get her new longbow!

--------------------
Longbows & Short Shots

Posts: 4318 | From: Nacogdoches, Texas | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J. Holden
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 16830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J. Holden   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you! Keep it up.

-Jeremy

--------------------
Pslam 46:10

"A real man rejects passivity and takes responsibility to lead, provide, protect, and teach expecting to receive the greater reward." Dr. Robert Lewis

Posts: 1539 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maddawgd
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maddawgd   Email maddawgd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Deal Mike,Landyn loves her Bow. It was the first present she opened.Thanx for a fast accurate bow THANX D.

--------------------
"Endeavor to Persevere"

Posts: 134 | From: oklahoma | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JEFF B
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JEFF B   Email JEFF B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats mike. keep up the fine work. i have spoken to a few people that have your bows and have been told of the awesome service also. well done sir. [thumbsup] [clapper] [clapper]

--------------------
'' sometimes i wake up Grumpy;
other times i let her sleep"

TGMM FAMILY OF THE BOW

Posts: 9464 | From: Baylys Beach New Zealand | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlacktailBowhunter
Contributor 2017
Member # 15933

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlacktailBowhunter   Email BlacktailBowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Mike.

I plan to buy a Mutt one of these days, because is all I have now are purebreeds [biglaugh]

--------------------
Join a credible hunting organization, participate in it, and take a kid hunting. Member: U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance, NWTF, Oregon Hunter's Assn., Oregon Bow Hunters and Oregon Foundation for Blacktailed Deer.

Posts: 913 | From: Oregon | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul/KS
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8684

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paul/KS   Email Paul/KS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a day late but Happy Birthday Maddog...
[thumbsup]

Posts: 1615 | From: N.E. Kansas | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bornagainbowhunter
Contributor 2014
Member # 21829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bornagainbowhunter   Author's Homepage   Email bornagainbowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday!! My son has a pup coming in the next couple of weeks, awsome bows!!

--------------------
But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. Psalms 3:3

Posts: 1958 | From: Crow Mnt., Arkansas | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hornseeker
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hornseeker   Email Hornseeker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Mike! You are doin it right man!!

Ernie

Posts: 357 | From: Montana | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)