2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Robtattoo Up Top !! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Robtattoo Up Top !!
tradtusker
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tradtusker   Email tradtusker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure was the animal of the trip buddy!
everyone one wanted one after Rob killed that monster.

-

Congrats again Mate!
look forward to catching up again some time soon.

[thumbsup]

--------------------
There is more to the Hunt.. then the Horns

**TGMM Family of the Bow**

Andy Ivy

Posts: 4140 | From: African in Australia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatman
Contributor 2011
Member # 14188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatman   Email fatman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great trophy, Rob [thumbsup]

--------------------
"Better to have that thing and not need it, than to need it and not have it"
Woodrow F. Call

Commitment is like bacon & eggs; the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed....

Posts: 1504 | From: Louisburg, KS | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guru   Email Guru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome, congrats again Rob [clapper]

Looking forward to shaking your hand in a week [campfire]

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting 3/19/06

Posts: 17648 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jason Kendall
SPONSOR
Member # 256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason Kendall   Author's Homepage   Email Jason Kendall   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, talk about horns!

Congrats Rob!

--------------------
www.jktraditions.com

https://www.facebook.com/jktraditionsllc/

Posts: 1854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
turkey522
Contributor 2014
Member # 15993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for turkey522   Email turkey522   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats,now for a dumb question what is it.
Posts: 1159 | From: Ky in Arizona | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mudd
2017 Contributor
Member # 184

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mudd   Author's Homepage   Email Mudd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andy thanks for posting this picture of Rob and his trophy. Would you happen to have a shot that would show the head a little better? I doubt many have the same problem but I can't make it out. I can tell that its way cool though!

Thanks again Andy and congratulations to Rob.

God bless,Mudd

PS Rob I hope with all the snow you guys are getting those wool pants are getting a work out..lol

--------------------
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
Roy L "Mudd" Williams
TGMM- Family Of The Bow
Archery isn't something I do, it's who I am!
The road to "Sherwood" makes for an awesome journey.

Posts: 12012 | From: Ashland,Missouri | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wv lungbuster
2017 Contributor
Member # 18161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wv lungbuster   Email wv lungbuster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow congrats buddy.

--------------------
>>>>PICK-N-STICK--->

Posts: 1917 | From: West Virginia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticguido
***unregistered***

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice tell Us a little about Please..
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just_a_hunter
2016 Contributor
Member # 9535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just_a_hunter   Email just_a_hunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a mighty fine Black Wildebeest..

Your story and photos are awesome!

Congrats!

Todd

--------------------
"Before you get down on yourself because you don't have the things you want, think of all the things you DON'T want that you don't have."

You'll notice the "luckiest" elk hunters have worn out boots.

Posts: 1215 | From: Rangely, Colorado | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yellow bow
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9709

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yellow bow   Author's Homepage   Email yellow bow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[clapper] [clapper] congrats Rob.
Posts: 2171 | From: new jersey | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Littlefeather
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Littlefeather   Email Littlefeather   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Couple of wooly beasts! [Big Grin] Nice job Mr Rob! [thumbsup]
Posts: 5961 | From: So. Texas | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Got2strum
Corporate Sponsor
Member # 7889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Got2strum   Author's Homepage   Email Got2strum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the link to the story and photos. That was a nice read this morning [thumbsup]

Good stuff Rob !

Posts: 641 | From: York, PA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drewsbow
Contributor 2017
Member # 3040

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drewsbow   Email drewsbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice Rob , congrats [thumbsup]

--------------------
Try to be the person your dog thinks you are :0)
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member
BigJim 3 pc buffalo 48@28
BigJim thunderchild 55@31
BigJim thunderchild 55@32 Jim's bow

Posts: 6061 | From: Dansville N.Y. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tradtusker
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tradtusker   Email tradtusker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here you go Mudd

-

thanks for the link to the stories and Pics Todd [thumbsup]

--------------------
There is more to the Hunt.. then the Horns

**TGMM Family of the Bow**

Andy Ivy

Posts: 4140 | From: African in Australia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mudd
2017 Contributor
Member # 184

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mudd   Author's Homepage   Email Mudd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How cool is that? Way!!! Thanks Andy! Those horns look massive!

God bless,Mudd

--------------------
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
Roy L "Mudd" Williams
TGMM- Family Of The Bow
Archery isn't something I do, it's who I am!
The road to "Sherwood" makes for an awesome journey.

Posts: 12012 | From: Ashland,Missouri | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)