2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Onestringer Limbsations (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Onestringer Limbsations
Warchild
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 15590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Warchild   Email Warchild   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just received and applied a set of limbsations. Very impressive. They look good hopefully they will wear as good as they look.

--------------------
Professional Bowhunters Society
Michigan Longbow Association
Compton member
Michigan Bowhunters

Posts: 826 | From: Michigan | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
patvro
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 14788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for patvro   Email patvro       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How is the adhesive is it like the arrow wraps? TX Pat

--------------------
Waiting for october.

Posts: 296 | From: michigan | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Onestringer
SPONSOR
Member # 9605

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Onestringer   Author's Homepage   Email Onestringer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you like them, wheres the pics?

--------------------
Sights, SIGHTS, we don't need no stinkin sights!!!!!

If Geronimo shot a Black Widow, you would be speaking Apache.

TGMM Family of the Bow

http://www.onestringer.com

Posts: 1209 | From: Republic, MO | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vermonster13
SPONSOR
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vermonster13   Email vermonster13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are very durable.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
For hunting to have a future, we must invest ourselves in future hunters.

http://www.blackswanarchery.com/

Posts: 21856 | From: Rutland, Vermont | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BEN
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5553

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BEN   Email BEN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine have been on for about a year. Seen some rough use locally here in the briars and brush. had them on in Oregon during my elk hunt.

they are great--and long lasting!!

--------------------
Ben
M.O.A.B 54# Thunderstick
Ancient Spirits 62# "Thunderhawk"
Browning Wasp 45#

"VEGETARIAN"----Old Indian word for "BAD HUNTER".

Posts: 1308 | From: Coshocton, Ohio | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelander
Contributor 2011
Member # 2629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelander   Author's Homepage   Email Pinelander   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adhesive is very good, and they are very durable as well.
Posts: 894 | From: N. Illinois | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drewsbow
Contributor 2017
Member # 3040

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drewsbow   Email drewsbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great product , you will be pleased [clapper] [thumbsup]

--------------------
Try to be the person your dog thinks you are :0)
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member
BigJim 3 pc buffalo 48@28
BigJim thunderchild 55@31
BigJim thunderchild 55@32 Jim's bow

Posts: 6066 | From: Dansville N.Y. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helo
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helo   Email helo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to hear they are so durable
Posts: 434 | From: Utah | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
azhunter
Contributor 2017
Member # 2787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for azhunter   Email azhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about some pics of them on some of your bows? Been thinking of ordering some. Thanks
Posts: 1041 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BEN
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5553

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BEN   Email BEN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's my bow with the "Predator Fall Brown"
Limbsations.............

-

I'll try and post some close-up pics later today if nobody else chimes in here for ya.....

--------------------
Ben
M.O.A.B 54# Thunderstick
Browning Wasp 45#

Posts: 1308 | From: Coshocton, Ohio | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mohillbilly
Contributor 2016
Member # 3611

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mohillbilly   Email Mohillbilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had the pleasure of spending some time with Scott, and his father Larry. They own Onestringer Arrow Wraps. I have also used their wraps alot. You will find no more dedicated, fun-loving, down-to-earth people on the planet. They provide a great product, with amazing service, at a great price.
Bret

Posts: 612 | From: Missouri | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mudd
2017 Contributor
Member # 184

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mudd   Author's Homepage   Email Mudd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are they long enough for a long bow... say 72"? How wide are they.. the frugal part of me is thinking that my longbows aren't very wide so maybe one pair would do 2 bows.
Thanks!
God bless,Mudd

--------------------
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
Roy L "Mudd" Williams
TGMM- Family Of The Bow
Archery isn't something I do, it's who I am!
The road to "Sherwood" makes for an awesome journey.

Posts: 12013 | From: Ashland,Missouri | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
huntryx
Contributor 2017
Member # 3322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for huntryx   Email huntryx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mudd--you will need one set for one bow. They are plenty long enough for a longbow, but the width isn't there to get 2 sets out of it. I'll try to post some pictures later-- I "skinned" 2 Bob Lees and a Pronghorn a year ago and I think they look great and hold up really well.

--------------------
NYB Life Member
Compton's Life Member
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 2494 | From: Upstate NY | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
richbat
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for richbat   Email richbat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was thinking the same thing mudd,i just got a lewis hollow t/d longbow and was thinking of doing the limbs.

--------------------
Richard Battistoni

Posts: 956 | From: barto,pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BEN
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5553

Definitely 1 set per bow---they are narrowed at one end. Would have to be a pair of REALLY slim bows to get 2 out of 1 set.

here is a little better shot of my limbs:
 -

--------------------
Ben
M.O.A.B 54# Thunderstick
Browning Wasp 45#

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)