2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » tradgang thank you

Author Topic: tradgang thank you
tradhunter1
Contributor 2010
Member # 15160

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tradhunter1   Email tradhunter1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I joined tradgang back '08

I just wanted to thank those that started this site. It is informative and freindly. And has helped me to learn from others that have been doing traditional archery far longer than I. The folks that modirate the forums make sure every one can state their opinion so long as they are polite about it, and there hasn't been any technique bashing so long as that technique is legal and fair chase.

So to those who started this and to those that support this site and in doing so support every one who visits

Thank you!

Posts: 184 | From: south dakota | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hayslope
Contributor 2017
Member # 10458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hayslope   Email hayslope   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terry, Rob, and the rest of the Mods are some pretty good folks. I'm sure not many of us would want to put up with what they have to go through. Has to be a lot of work keeping this site well oiled.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
Compton Traditional Bowhunters

“Only after the last tree has been cut down…the last river has been poisoned…the last fish caught, only then will you find that money cannot be eaten." - Cree Indian Prophesy

Posts: 1907 | From: Westchester County, NY | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SveinD
Contributor 2011
Member # 21557

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SveinD   Author's Homepage   Email SveinD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hear, hear!

--------------------
Centaur 58" Glass XTL 40@28

~Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand~ Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 1254 | From: Norway | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J. Holden
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 16830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J. Holden   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, thank you for your time and effort.

-Jeremy

--------------------
Pslam 46:10

"A real man rejects passivity and takes responsibility to lead, provide, protect, and teach expecting to receive the greater reward." Dr. Robert Lewis

Posts: 1531 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kevin Winkler
2017 Contributor
Member # 15949

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kevin Winkler   Email Kevin Winkler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tradhunter1.......I couldn't agree more!

I also joined here in 2008 and have learned so much. I have made many new friends and hopefully will be able to share a few campfires with some of you in the near future. [campfire]

Don't forget to support this site by signing up as a contributor.

--------------------
PBS Associate, Ask me about The Professional Bowhunters Society; we stand for ethics.
Membership Chairmen, WI Traditional Archers
Life Member, WI Bowhunters Association
Compton Traditional Archers

Posts: 996 | From: Monroe, WI | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)