2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » How many Quivers do you have? (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: How many Quivers do you have?
amar911
Contributor 2013
Member # 15808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amar911   Email amar911   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vermonster13:
Maybe a dozen or so.

Me too.

Allan

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 3231 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3Under
Contributor 2007
Member # 1713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3Under   Email 3Under   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bow Quivers: Grear Northern strap on
Keewanee
2 Selway slide on's
Selway quick detach
Thunderhorn Bolt-on
Back Quivers:
Jack Bowers Silent stalker
Silver Fox skin made myself
2 leather
Safari Tough

--------------------
PBS,KTBA,HCB,UBK

... When thru the forest glades I wander and hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees, when I look down from lofty mountain grandeur and hear the brook and feel the gentle breeze, ...How great Thou art!

Posts: 608 | From: Central Kentucky | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Clandinin
Contributor 2017
Member # 17084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Clandinin   Email Steve Clandinin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I,ve had this thing about quivers for about 35 years,Steven Catts,Safari Tuff,GN-4,Selways,T-horns,etc,etc. Probably 30( or more)

--------------------
Quote from Howard Hill.( Whenever he taught someone to shoot) "Son make up your mind right now if you want to target shoot or hunt as theres a world of differance between the two"

Posts: 3040 | From: Sask. Canada | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LBOW
Contributor 2015
Member # 388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LBOW   Author's Homepage   Email LBOW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Four and I keep them full. Pluse a sunday morning quiver for our weekly shoot.

--------------------
Life is tough,it's even tougher if you are stupid. SEMPER FI (63-67)

Posts: 305 | From: Centerville OHIO | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J. Holden
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 16830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J. Holden   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about none right now? Would you believe I went and sold the two I had? I was then forced to buy a different one. I don't know how that happened?! I have a used GFA quiver on the way. I'd like to get a back quiver for the fall as I'd like to give pheasent hunting a try. We shall see.

-Jeremy

--------------------
Pslam 46:10

"A real man rejects passivity and takes responsibility to lead, provide, protect, and teach expecting to receive the greater reward." Dr. Robert Lewis

Posts: 1523 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danny Rowan
Contributor 2017
Member # 1321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danny Rowan   Email Danny Rowan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Howard Hill Back quiver
Jerry Hill Back Quiver
Art Vincent custom Back Quiver
Shell Scusniak custom Back Quiver(sorry Shell I know I butchered your last name,LOL)
Rick Dumas custom Back Quiver
Zipper bow quiver
Annawaki bow quiver
2 thunderhorn bow quivers
4 side quivers

is that enough,LOL.

--------------------
"When shooting instinctivly,it matters not which eye is dominant"

Jay Kidwell and Glenn St. Charles

TGMM Family Of The Bow
NRA Life/Patron member
NAHC life member
Retired CPO US Navy 1972-1993

Posts: 7821 | From: Guam | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Dill
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5562

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Dill   Email John Dill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I may have around 78 Kanati Bow Quivers

Stock of course(LOL) [Big Grin] [Wink]

Posts: 1610 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swampdrummer
Contributor 2016
Member # 20047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swampdrummer   Email swampdrummer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just 5 right now for 3 bows.
German ridge possibles bag with 4 arrow quiver but I've got it traded off.
Mini cat quiver, collecting dust
A quickie quiver attached to a butt pack that I'm kinda liking these days.
A leather back quiver that I'm trying really hard to like. But the wife likes it a lot so its all good there.
And a pocket quiver that I won at the last TBOF. Trying to remember to use it when I practice but I'm so used to grabbing the arrows out of the target, walking back and sticking the arows in the dirt.

--------------------
Back Tension BEFORE Back Strap !

Posts: 910 | From: Venus Florida | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaun
SPONSOR
Member # 2320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaun   Email Shaun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still feeling guilt over the "how many bows" thread. I sure hope this does not go on to "how many arrows" and "tree stands" and "pairs of hunting boots", etc. etc.

--------------------
www.taurusbows.com

Posts: 5099 | From: Iowa City,IA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcgroundstalker
Contributor 2017
Member # 10420

Icon 10 posted      Profile for mcgroundstalker   Email mcgroundstalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow.... And I thought it was only me. [Roll Eyes]

... mike ...

--------------------
"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies"

Posts: 4100 | From: new york | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earthdog
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 22521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Earthdog   Email Earthdog       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Three,one hip quiver,one side quiver and one bow quiver.
Unless I'm shooting broadheads I usualy just shove my arrows in my front side jeans pocket.

--------------------
Winning or losing is not the important thing,,the important thing is how well you played the game.

Posts: 427 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2fletch
SPONSOR
Member # 7327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2fletch   Email 2fletch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least one hundred in stock. We try to ship the day after receiving an order. That's easy when someone orders one quiver (even a custom quiver) but when a dealer orders a large number of them it requires having them in stock.

Here is a new model we are putting together now.
 -

--------------------
Eagle's Flight Archery

Posts: 1929 | From: Mebane, NC | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1bjd
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1bjd   Email 1bjd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least 7 leather back and hip quivers a couple pocket quivers and too many bow quivers!
John

--------------------
"NOTHING,Is easy!"

Posts: 139 | From: Western Pa | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hedgetree
2017 Contributor
Member # 12781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hedgetree   Email hedgetree   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
4 bow and 1 back quiver
Posts: 139 | From: Kansas | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack Shanks
Contributor 2013
Member # 2168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Shanks   Email Jack Shanks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A quick count and not taking belt or pocket quivers into consideration and I see twenty. I'm sure there are othes if I look harder.

So, what's considered too many?

--------------------
Jack Shanks

Posts: 2218 | From: Michigan | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)