2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Did ya see that?..... (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Did ya see that?.....
FerretWYO
Admin
Member # 13052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FerretWYO   Email FerretWYO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SWEEEEEEET

--------------------
TGMM Family of The Bow

Posts: 6392 | From: Cheyenne Wy | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akdd
Contributor 2015
Member # 15418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for akdd   Email akdd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks [clapper] [clapper] [clapper]
Posts: 468 | From: Alaska | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cacciatore
Contributor 2017
Member # 17855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cacciatore   Email cacciatore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terry,it is incredible how much time,efforts and founds you put in this site.We are traditional archers but with new age tecnology.Great work,it is a pleasure to be contributor here.

--------------------
1993 PBS Regular
Compton
CBA
CSTAS

Posts: 9046 | From: Italy/Colorado | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John3
Contributor 2017
Member # 571

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John3   Email John3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No I didn't see that.. But I guess thats the point.. Smooth and easy as least for us.

thanks to all who make the gang happen.

John III

--------------------
"There is no excellence in Archery without great labor". Maurice Thompson 1879

Professional Bowhunters Society--Regular Member
United Bowhunters of Missouri

Posts: 2938 | From: Berger, Missouri | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpcjon2
Contributor 2012
Member # 21374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpcjon2   Email lpcjon2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That will help with my A.D.D Thanks [thumbsup]

--------------------
Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a
difference in the world, but the Marines don’t have that problem.
—President Ronald Reagan

Posts: 8143 | From: NJ to GA back to NJ =Lost ;) | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRY309
Contributor 2016
Member # 1191

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRY309   Email JRY309   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you I appreciate it,everything is quick and fine!
Posts: 6165 | From: ohio | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorthernCaliforniaHunter
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorthernCaliforniaHunter   Author's Homepage   Email NorthernCaliforniaHunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAA!!!

Now THAT'S fast!

(thanks mods!)

--------------------
"...there are no words that can tell the hidden spirit of the wilderness, that can reveal its mystery, it's melancholy, and its charm." Theodore Roosevelt

Find me at ShareTheBounty

Posts: 1652 | From: Santa Rosa, California | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J. Holden
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 16830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J. Holden   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who Hoo! [bigsmyl]

--------------------
Pslam 46:10

"A real man rejects passivity and takes responsibility to lead, provide, protect, and teach expecting to receive the greater reward." Dr. Robert Lewis

Posts: 1523 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good...no report of glitches...and my pages are loading super fast...

I like it!!!... [Smile]

Now just gotta pay for it. [Frown]

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & **** ********** (coming soon)

Posts: 30277 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DHR
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 19657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DHR   Email DHR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pretty sweet [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

--------------------
Because hunting is a deep and permanent yearning in the human condition, there is a chronic fury in all people to whom it is denied.- Jose Ortega y Gasset

Posts: 547 | From: the Methow Valley Washington | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)