2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » New Sponsor - StickFlingers Manitoba Bowhunts (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Sponsor - StickFlingers Manitoba Bowhunts
stickbowmaniac
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 23362

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stickbowmaniac   Author's Homepage   Email stickbowmaniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome

--------------------
Dryad Orion 58" 49#@28"
Static limbs
Kodiak Magnum 52" 50#@28"

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Posts: 817 | From: New Iberia,Louisiana | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeanpaul3006
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jeanpaul3006   Email jeanpaul3006   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I predict many satisfied customers with big bears in the near future. congrats Ryan, great site.
Posts: 631 | From: ste agathe manitoba canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FerretWYO
Admin
Member # 13052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FerretWYO   Email FerretWYO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome I wish that I had the cash to coe up there this spring. Ryan I hope it all works out.

--------------------
TGMM Family of The Bow

Posts: 6392 | From: Cheyenne Wy | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coaster500
Contributor 2015
Member # 19836

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coaster500   Email coaster500   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great !! I'll make Canada yet [Smile]

Welcome !!!

--------------------
The American system of democracy will prevail until that moment when politicians discover that they can bribe the electorate with their own money

Posts: 4773 | From: San Luis Obispo, California | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve O
Contributor 2016
Member # 503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve O   Email Steve O   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coaster,

It would be worth bringing your hog carrying buddy to see if he can handle one of the big bears on his back [Wink]

--------------------
If you are a dedicated, ethical, and responsible bowhunter, check out The Professional Bowhunters Society.

Posts: 6126 | From: Michigan | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coaster500
Contributor 2015
Member # 19836

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coaster500   Email coaster500   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U mean my Mule Greg [Smile]

--------------------
The American system of democracy will prevail until that moment when politicians discover that they can bribe the electorate with their own money

Posts: 4773 | From: San Luis Obispo, California | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Surtees
Contributor 2010
Member # 1349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris Surtees   Email Chris Surtees   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking site...one of these days I will make it up to Canada to hunt bears.
Posts: 8060 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleopatra
Member # 9689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleopatra   Email cleopatra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good job Ryan. I was wondering what was taking you so long to set something up. I have known Ryan for years and this is the guy you want to go with. If you want someone that is hardcore, this is the outfit. Ry, when my wife is back at work I will be booking. Save me a bear! Richard Hadfield.
Posts: 66 | From: Edmonton, Alberta | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve O
Contributor 2016
Member # 503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve O   Email Steve O   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kip, yes, Greg. How many guys have thier own pack mule [Big Grin]

It would be worth the trip to see him slap one of those brute bears over his shoulders [thumbsup]

I'm hoping Ry has a quad or two around... [saywhat]

--------------------
If you are a dedicated, ethical, and responsible bowhunter, check out The Professional Bowhunters Society.

Posts: 6126 | From: Michigan | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Manitoba Stickflinger
SPONSOR
Member # 18657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Manitoba Stickflinger   Author's Homepage   Email Manitoba Stickflinger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quads..."yes". But I'm not gonna use them if I got you guys in camp. Hopefully all the bears are too big to be carried. Maybe that should be a rule..."Dump the string on a small bear and you gotta carry it out yourself".

--------------------
http://stickflingers.com/

Posts: 2046 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DHR
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 19657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DHR   Email DHR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome website- congrats on getting it up and running. Best of luck in 2011

Dan

--------------------
Because hunting is a deep and permanent yearning in the human condition, there is a chronic fury in all people to whom it is denied.- Jose Ortega y Gasset

Posts: 547 | From: the Methow Valley Washington | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve O
Contributor 2016
Member # 503

OK, here is my plan...

Borrow a stretcher from work (no, they are probably always replacing them...grab one they are upgrading from!) and take it to camp. The 6 of us should be able to carry ANY bear out.

Whomever's bear breaks the stretcher gets a prize [goldtooth]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)