2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Firstpoint Bowhunting

Author Topic: Firstpoint Bowhunting
Scrub_buck
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scrub_buck   Email Scrub_buck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybode here hunt with Mike and Nancy Palmer (Firstpoint bowhunting) in South Texas?

Any comments or experiences you care to share?

Posts: 381 | From: Wetumpka, Alabama | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaun
SPONSOR
Member # 2320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaun   Email Shaun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Took a nice hog there a few years back. Never tried the deer season when he is busy. Great folks and nice lease.

--------------------
www.taurusbows.com

Posts: 5099 | From: Iowa City,IA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scrub_buck
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scrub_buck   Email Scrub_buck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TTT
Posts: 381 | From: Wetumpka, Alabama | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TimZeigler
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TimZeigler   Author's Homepage   Email TimZeigler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll let you know in late October. Duckbutt and I won a hunt trip at the PBS convention this year. We finalized our dates for mid October.

I got to dine with them at two of the evening dinners, and I can tell you that Mike and Nancy are genuine good folks that will do what it takes to make sure you have a good hunt. I'm really looking forward to it.

--------------------
USMC 1992-2000
PBS Associate Member
Comptons Traditional Bowhunters Member
Bowhunters of South Carolina-County Rep (Dorchester)

Posts: 1662 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)