2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » NY Turkey Season is HERE. Good luck... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: NY Turkey Season is HERE. Good luck...
joe skipp
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joe skipp   Email joe skipp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Taking a few minutes here to wish all NY Turkey hunters good luck. Weather looks super, toms are talking and displaying, should be a great day.

I just finished up some Sitka Spruce arrows that were sent to me by Kent Tinney out of Darby MT. Great shafts....I found some old Trueflight Feathers in Purple Barr and Red and I used Rit dye and 4 coats of laquer to seal. Hope I break one tomorrow....and...the Snuffers are razor sharp!

-

--------------------
"Neal...is this heaven?" "No Piute but we are dam close". Top of the Mtn in Medicine Bow Nat Forest.

Posts: 6965 | From: Renegade Archery, Highland, NY | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ron w
Contributor 2017
Member # 14741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ron w   Author's Homepage   Email ron w   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice arrows Joe, good luck on the weekend!!!!!

--------------------
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner. Shunryu Suzuki

Posts: 15469 | From: tribes hill , new york | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
woodchucker
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for woodchucker   Email woodchucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Luck Skipper!!!!! Nice looking arrows!!!!!

(and I thought you weren't making "woodies" anymore) [Wink]

Also, Good Luck My Friends!!!!! Unfortunatly,I'll be working.....

--------------------
There is a fine line between Hunting, & Sitting there looking Stupid...

May The Great Spirit Guide Your Arrows..... Happy Hunting!!!

Posts: 5379 | From: Dutchess Co. New York | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drewsbow
Contributor 2017
Member # 3040

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drewsbow   Email drewsbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck everyone

--------------------
Try to be the person your dog thinks you are :0)
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member
BigJim 3 pc buffalo 48@28
BigJim thunderchild 55@31
BigJim thunderchild 55@32 Jim's bow

Posts: 6059 | From: Dansville N.Y. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skipmaster1
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9874

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skipmaster1   Email Skipmaster1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck guys! I can't wait to hit my NY spot!
Posts: 873 | From: Westchester, NY | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2Blade
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2Blade   Email 2Blade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck everyone!! I got a great spot picked out but have to share the area with some gun hunters [Roll Eyes] hopefully they wont be there in the morning. Just going to put my blind up next to the field with some hennys out and see what happpends. Hopefully im like [archer2] [Big Grin] im a little excited if you cant tell!!!

--------------------
The Stuttering Bowhunter

Posts: 899 | From: Ithaca, New York | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Recurve50 LBS
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 16535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Recurve50 LBS   Email Recurve50 LBS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck Joe! Great looking arrows too!

--------------------
Larry W.

Member TANJ

NRA Life Member

56" 45#@28" Thunder Stick Mag
62" 45#@28" Turkey Creek Longbow
1966 42#@28" Bear Grizley

Posts: 976 | From: Boonton NJ | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mint
2017 Contributor
Member # 5900

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mint   Email Mint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! those look awesome! Good luck.

--------------------
The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.

Samuel Adams

NYB Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1519 | From: Long Island, NY | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3Feathers
Contributor 2016
Member # 22878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3Feathers   Email 3Feathers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good-Luck to all.Hoping to take my fist trad bird this spring.Going to try the simmonsharks safari 205grns. on them.......AimSmall ShootStraight fellas.....

--------------------
HH Cheetah 66in. 48lb at 25in.
HH HalfBreed 66in. 57lb. at 27in.
HH Wesley Special 56lb. at 26in..
HH Big 5 64lb. at 28in.
HH Wesley Special 55lb. at 28in.
HH Redman 60lb. at 28in.
Simmmons sharks
2016 Legacys

Posts: 1541 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vermonster13
SPONSOR
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vermonster13   Email vermonster13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck folks. Opens here in Vermont tomorrow also. Supposed to be 80 degrees out. We had 2" of snow 2 days ago. Crazy! lol

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
For hunting to have a future, we must invest ourselves in future hunters.

http://www.blackswanarchery.com/

Posts: 21856 | From: Rutland, Vermont | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bentpole
Contributor 2014
Member # 6180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bentpole   Email bentpole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go get one Skipper! [archer2] [archer] [thumbsup] Great looking arrows too. [clapper]
Posts: 7480 | From: pequannock n.j. | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crotch horn
Contributor 2016
Member # 12922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crotch horn   Email crotch horn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck to all. I will be hitting the woods in Pa. in the morning with the shotgun. NO YELLING! First down there to fill the freezer then the rest of the month with my longbow in NY.
Posts: 1290 | From: Upstate NY | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
southpawshooter
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for southpawshooter   Author's Homepage   Email southpawshooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Luck Folks! I'm heading out in the AM here in NJ with the recurve. Supposed to be 85 degrees tomorrow, watch out for the ticks and mosquitoes!

--------------------
Scott F >>---> @

"if the wood don't fly the bunny don't die" - Stone Knife, JLMBH 2008

Proud member of Team Pink

Posts: 1964 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone Knife
Contributor 2015
Member # 10014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stone Knife   Email Stone Knife   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck [thumbsup]

--------------------
Proverbs 12:27
The lazy do not roast any game,
but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.

John 14:6

Posts: 6940 | From: silversprings ny | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vtmtnman
Contributor 2017
Member # 17845

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vtmtnman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck boys. [thumbsup]

--------------------
>>>>--TGMM family of the bow--->

Posts: 2215 | From: Wells,Vt | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)