2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » We did it....a gobbler with Cade!!! (Page 12)

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: We did it....a gobbler with Cade!!!
Friend
2017 Contributor
Member # 15967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Friend   Email Friend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job and thank you for sharing the experience. What a thrill to share this with your son. One of my 14 yr twins arrowed his 1st bird this season. The 1st shot was feathers, the 2nd shot thru the blind strap, just like the one displayed in your photos, with a woodsman sticking out the rear of a DSD jake and the 3rd shot was on the mark. I have never ever seen my son so excited. We were just lucky to have so many accommodating birds that morning. A memory for a lifetime.

--------------------
>>----> Friend <----<<

My Lands… Are Where My Dead Lie Buried.......Crazy Horse

Posts: 6385 | From: Hanson, KY | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charles Sorrells
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charles Sorrells   Email Charles Sorrells   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great hunt!

Let me know when you need more mouth calls...glad to see them put to good use!

--------------------
"When the Lord is your guide, you never hunt alone."

Posts: 235 | From: Cope, Indiana | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shawn Leonard
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shawn Leonard   Email Shawn Leonard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Nice, glad you two got her done bud!! Shawn

--------------------
Shawn

Posts: 14118 | From: N.Y | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guru   Email Guru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure what you mean Charlie....I don't remember what bird that tail was off [knothead]

Charles, Just started using the second set you sent me bud. The others were used for the last 3-4 seasons I believe. Probably would have lasted a lot longer had I taken better care of them. I like them better than any I've ever bought...thanx again bro [thumbsup]

Shawn, hey bud...been way too long since we talked or got together...miss ya brother!

Thanx again to everyone for thew kind words and support [Not Worthy]

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting 3/19/06

Posts: 17648 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shedrock
Contributor 2013
Member # 14750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shedrock   Email Shedrock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice story and pics. Congrats!

--------------------
Member of;
Comptons
Pope and Young
PBS
Colorado Traditional Archers Society
and Life member of Bowhunters Of Wyoming

Posts: 2439 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benny Nganabbarru
Contributor 2016
Member # 10583

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Benny Nganabbarru   Email Benny Nganabbarru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup]

--------------------
TGMM - Family of the Bow

Posts: 6045 | From: Northern Territory, Australia | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guru   Email Guru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx fellas....Cade and I both are thrilled by your responses and support! [Not Worthy]

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting 3/19/06

Posts: 17648 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
varmint101
Contributor 2017
Member # 7911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for varmint101   Email varmint101   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Curt, I'm real happy for you and Cade! That's awesome it all came together. Congratulations to you both!

--------------------
Bless The Lord, O My Soul!

Member:
Indiana Bowhunter Association
Compton Traditional Bowhunters

Posts: 2321 | From: Freetown, Indiana | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reddogge
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reddogge   Author's Homepage   Email reddogge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story.

--------------------
PBS Reg member 1973
Maryland Bowhunters Society
Traditional Bowhunters of Maryland
Heart of Maryland Bowhunters
NRA

Posts: 4973 | From: Finksburg, MD | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TimDougan
2017 Contributor
Member # 8812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TimDougan   Email TimDougan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To share that with Cade had to be a great day. Congrats!TD.
Posts: 958 | From: Erie, PA | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drewsbow
Contributor 2017
Member # 3040

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drewsbow   Email drewsbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Curt , that is one memory you will cherish forever . Very nice story thanks for sharing it with us. Drew

--------------------
Try to be the person your dog thinks you are :0)
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member
BigJim 3 pc buffalo 48@28
BigJim thunderchild 55@31
BigJim thunderchild 55@32 Jim's bow

Posts: 6059 | From: Dansville N.Y. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3dmuzzy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3dmuzzy   Email 3dmuzzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just great!it was like I was there I'm sure there will be many more hunts for you and Cade,his smile says everything...ED

--------------------
Put some air under it.

Posts: 1032 | From: ellenville ny | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aram
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aram   Email Aram   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup] [thumbsup] And thank you!
I can only imagine the excitement... An awesome story!
Let us know when it comes out in print.

Posts: 662 | From: Accord, NY | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IndianaBowman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IndianaBowman   Email IndianaBowman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok Curt, what's the hold up? You are allowed 2 birds in NY. Where's the story on bird #2. Surely, you've put #2 on the ground by now! : )
Posts: 1533 | From: Kinderhook, NY | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fishnbum
Member # 23705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fishnbum   Email fishnbum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story! Glad you have this experience to remember for ever. Nice bird to boot...
Posts: 11 | From: MO | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)