2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Wild Fire Artistry...like (Grand)Father, like (Grand)Son (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wild Fire Artistry...like (Grand)Father, like (Grand)Son
Hooked
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 1227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hooked   Email Hooked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This would be the Grandson of the one and only Warren Womack. Looks like he's a killer just like his Ol' Grandpa! 'Cept maybe he might be a little more particular about quality, LOL!

original pic...
 -

-

-

-

-

--------------------
"But, the bestest doctor of all is God!" Katie Jones (7 years old)

Posts: 1375 | From: Olathe, KS | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hooked
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 1227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hooked   Email Hooked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

--------------------

Posts: 1375 | From: Olathe, KS | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Killdeer
Contributor 2016
Member # 437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Killdeer   Author's Homepage   Email Killdeer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome work!
That fella took the oldest deer outta those woods, eh? Bet Warren's grin meets in the back. [Big Grin]

Killdeer [thumbsup]

--------------------
Long, long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend.

~Longfellow

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Posts: 15438 | From: Fibber McGee's Closet, VA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hooked
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 1227

quote:
Originally posted by Killdeer:
Awesome work!
That fella took the oldest deer outta those woods, eh? Bet Warren's grin meets in the back. [Big Grin]

Killdeer [thumbsup]

No doubt, Killdeer! He is having me do this as a surprise for his Grandson. Apparently the Grandson doesn't get on the internet much cause Warren said it would be fine to post pics.

--------------------

Shaun
SPONSOR
Member # 2320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaun   Email Shaun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great art work as usual. That looks like a gun killed deer - no bow in picture and no smile.

--------------------
www.taurusbows.com

Posts: 5099 | From: Iowa City,IA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hooked
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 1227

Thanks, Shaun!

update...

-

-

--------------------

Shaun
SPONSOR
Member # 2320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaun   Email Shaun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chip, your skill at making the faces of both hunters and animals "come alive" astounds me. Having a piece of your work before you are discovered and priced out of my range is on my list.

--------------------
www.taurusbows.com

Posts: 5099 | From: Iowa City,IA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swampdrummer
Contributor 2016
Member # 20047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swampdrummer   Email swampdrummer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its amazing to watch isn't it Shaun? If I can say anything more than I've already said, its that pictures just don't do justice to Chips work. Seeing the one he did for me in person was just incredible. I've had it for a month or 6 weeks maybe and I'm still seeing new details everytime I look at it. good stuff as always Chip!

--------------------
Back Tension BEFORE Back Strap !

Posts: 910 | From: Venus Florida | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hooked
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 1227

Shaun, Thanks for the kind words! By the way, the pic in your avatar would be great! Also, don't forget you can bid on one in the St Judes Auction, Day 2!

Brad, I'm glad you like it! Also, I really like the stain on your plaque for the euro mount portion. I feel bad for Tom Because I think it looks alot better than the way Tom had me do the first one for a euro mount.

Hope to get more done on this one today, so I can post more pics later!

--------------------

Shinken
Contributor 2015
Member # 18740

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shinken   Email Shinken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EXCELLENT work Chip!

Consistency leads to success!

Shoot straight, Shinken

--------------------
"The measure of your life will be the measure of your courage."

TRUTH is TRUTH
even if no one believes it

A LIE is a LIE
even if everyone believes it

Posts: 3575 | From: Tri Cities Washington | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hooked
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 1227

update...

-

--------------------

Big Ed
Contributor 2017
Member # 2241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Ed   Email Big Ed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful work to say the least!!!

--------------------
"Get kids involved in the outdoors"

Posts: 6890 | From: Morgantown, PA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenneth
Contributor 2010
Member # 12868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenneth   Email Kenneth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely AMAZING!!!! [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [Not Worthy]

If I ever manage to put a trad arrow into a deer or bear I'm gonna have to get one of these made up!!

--------------------
Chasing my kids and my degree for now but come next fall the critters better look out. [Wink]

Posts: 1875 | From: Winston-Salem, NC | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hooked
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 1227

Thanks, Big Ed and Kenneth!

Momma let me have a little time to burn on her special day, so here's another update...

-

--------------------

Hooked
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 1227

update...still got alot of work to do, but it is getting there

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)