2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » TrueFlight Barred Feathers Source (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: TrueFlight Barred Feathers Source
Zbone
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zbone   Email Zbone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Own a burner and 5 different left wing feather choppers and am looking to purchase ONLY a couple dozen artifical barred left wing full length TrueFlight feathers in black and white, but don’t want to go through a source that needs a minimum order and don't have access to e bay.

Thanx for suggestions.

Posts: 1109 | From: Tuscarawas County, Ohio | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Killdeer
Contributor 2016
Member # 437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Killdeer   Author's Homepage   Email Killdeer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nocking Point, in the sponsors' list.

Killdeer [thumbsup]

--------------------
Long, long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend.

~Longfellow

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Posts: 15436 | From: Fibber McGee's Closet, VA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zbone
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zbone   Email Zbone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool … Thanx, much obliged Killdeer.
Posts: 1109 | From: Tuscarawas County, Ohio | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nock   Author's Homepage   Email Doc Nock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kill-e-Dear,

He called you Kathryn!
[help] [Eek!] [scared] [banghead] [saywhat] [pray]

--------------------
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Posts: 13243 | From: Greene County, TN | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom
2017 Contributor
Member # 2405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom   Email Tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here we go!

--------------------
If you think you can or think you can't-you're right.

Posts: 2993 | From: Grottoes,Virginia, Shenandoah Valley | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zbone
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 640

Correction made...8^)
Ted Fry
SPONSOR
Member # 386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ted Fry   Author's Homepage   Email Ted Fry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHEW! that was close

--------------------
www.raptorarchery.com
Happy Hunting,
Ted

Posts: 1621 | From: www.raptorarchery.com | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Killdeer
Contributor 2016
Member # 437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Killdeer   Author's Homepage   Email Killdeer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I figured that Gary had made the effort to look up my profile, perhaps to check my credentials for dispensing advice. Maybe to see if I was the proprietor of The Nocking Point.
Then, not being familiar with me (watch it, guys! [saywhat] ) he used my proper name as shown in the profile. I took it as an indication of respect, he being a relative stranger, and now that I look him up, younger than I. Was that a mistake? It is my name, not an epithet. Was he really using it as an "I'm mad at you" name like Mom did? I doubt it, not having ticked him off yet, on purpose, plus I am not locked in the closet.

Now, the rest of you troublemaking rats, it's Ms. Killdeer to you!

Ms. Killdeer [smileystooges]

--------------------
Long, long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend.

~Longfellow

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Posts: 15436 | From: Fibber McGee's Closet, VA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hayslope
Contributor 2017
Member # 10458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hayslope   Email hayslope   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Ma'am! [Not Worthy]

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
Compton Traditional Bowhunters

“Only after the last tree has been cut down…the last river has been poisoned…the last fish caught, only then will you find that money cannot be eaten." - Cree Indian Prophesy

Posts: 1907 | From: Westchester County, NY | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ted Fry
SPONSOR
Member # 386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ted Fry   Author's Homepage   Email Ted Fry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes MS. KILLDEAR !

--------------------
www.raptorarchery.com
Happy Hunting,
Ted

Posts: 1621 | From: www.raptorarchery.com | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Clandinin
Contributor 2017
Member # 17084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Clandinin   Email Steve Clandinin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just went to get a coffee and make some popcorn,this could be good!LOL.Go get em Katie!

--------------------
Quote from Howard Hill.( Whenever he taught someone to shoot) "Son make up your mind right now if you want to target shoot or hunt as theres a world of differance between the two"

Posts: 3040 | From: Sask. Canada | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zbone
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 640

Yeah Killdeer, my intent of your first name was in respect.

Thanx for the heads-up about the Nocking Point, I went through them.

Good people and will do more business with them in the future.

Thanx again,
Gary

NorthernCaliforniaHunter
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorthernCaliforniaHunter   Author's Homepage   Email NorthernCaliforniaHunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With respect to Ms. Killdeer... oh, never mind!

LOL!

Gotta love ya, killie!

--------------------
"...there are no words that can tell the hidden spirit of the wilderness, that can reveal its mystery, it's melancholy, and its charm." Theodore Roosevelt

Find me at ShareTheBounty

Posts: 1652 | From: Santa Rosa, California | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drewsbow
Contributor 2017
Member # 3040

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drewsbow   Email drewsbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well at least he din call ya Kate [Eek!] [wavey]

--------------------
Try to be the person your dog thinks you are :0)
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member
BigJim 3 pc buffalo 48@28
BigJim thunderchild 55@31
BigJim thunderchild 55@32 Jim's bow

Posts: 6061 | From: Dansville N.Y. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LostNation_Larry
SPONSOR
Member # 2179

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LostNation_Larry   Author's Homepage   Email LostNation_Larry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't heard about the minimum order thing, but I've received several orders which were under $15 and now I wonder if it is because i have no minimum order?

Lost Nation Archery does not have a minimum.

--------------------
www.lostnationarchery.com
Where "Traditional" means "Personal Service."

Posts: 645 | From: Sturgis, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)