2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Going out of Business!!!!! NOT.... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Going out of Business!!!!! NOT....
Bowbldr
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bowbldr   Author's Homepage   Email Bowbldr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There has been rumors going around that Morrison Archery is going out of business, Maybe wishful thinking by some. Anyway we are NOT GOING OUT OF BUSINESS, I have a least 10 yrs I plan on running this business before someone else is ready to run it. .... I have 2 longtime employees leaving, So I had planned on slowing it down a bit. That doesn't seem to be working out, so I have hired 1 new employee that has worked in the bow building business before and is working out real good. I have one opening to replace our main sander, which I feel sure I can fill and be right where we where before and expanding.

Bob
Morrison Archery LLC

Posts: 1261 | From: Central Ohio | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tim Fishell
Contributor 2007
Member # 10380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tim Fishell   Email Tim Fishell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to hear Bob. Keep up the good work. [thumbsup]

--------------------
Dreams can not be bought; they are free to those who have lived. -Mike Mitten

We must go beyond the textbooks, go out into the untrodden depths of the wilderness & travel & explore & tell the world the glories of our journey

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 4788 | From: Holland Michigan | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rastaman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rastaman   Email rastaman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And there are those that think being your own boss is a piece of cake! [Big Grin] (i am not one of them!)

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

[archer]

Randy Keene

Posts: 7082 | From: georgia | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vermonster13
SPONSOR
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vermonster13   Email vermonster13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Internet and rumors, hard to believe! lol

Glad to see you putting it to rest Bob.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
For hunting to have a future, we must invest ourselves in future hunters.

http://www.blackswanarchery.com/

Posts: 21856 | From: Rutland, Vermont | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Surtees
Contributor 2010
Member # 1349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris Surtees   Email Chris Surtees   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup] [thumbsup]
Posts: 8060 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bjorn
Contributor 2017
Member # 6694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bjorn   Email Bjorn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you are accepting applications for that 'sander' position? How much do I have to pay to work there?
Posts: 9987 | From: Los Gatos, California | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JC
Contributor 2014
Member # 148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JC   Email JC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bjorn, I already tried that route but Miss Kim said she wasn't moving to Ohio. Curses...foiled again! [laughing]

--------------------
"Being there was good enough..." Charlie Lamb reflecting on a hunt
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Posts: 9619 | From: Ranger, GA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoweBow
Contributor 2012
Member # 17047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoweBow   Email LoweBow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great news, BUT.....
I'm confused as this site is where that rumor originated. I went to the Morrison site and the announcment has been removed...
[Confused] [Confused] [Confused]
I'm easily confused tho..

http://tradgang.com/noncgi/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=087195#000009

--------------------
Backwater Bowfishing Pro Staff.
MossyOak Pro Staff.
They can have my bow when it's pried from my cold dead fingers.

Posts: 870 | From: KY | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaun
SPONSOR
Member # 2320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaun   Email Shaun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew the thought of having a REAL JOB would scare you back into the bowyers guild. Kidding aside, real glad to hear you are going to keep making bows. Top of the line in every way. Kudos!

--------------------
www.taurusbows.com

Posts: 5099 | From: Iowa City,IA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steelhead
Contributor 2014
Member # 9220

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steelhead   Email Steelhead   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats great news!
Posts: 4873 | From: Lake Orion MI. | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ronp
Contributor 2017
Member # 7846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ronp   Email ronp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great news!

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
NYTB
MTB

Posts: 5382 | From: Parish, New York | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MercilessMing
Contributor 2014
Member # 21928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MercilessMing   Email MercilessMing   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to hear this.
Posts: 478 | From: LI-New York | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ken denton
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3571

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ken denton   Author's Homepage   Email ken denton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Morrision bows forever! Thanks Bob! I still have not gotten over the shock of your first annoncement! Bob, you are one of our great tradional bow designers and builders of our time! Thanks, Ken

--------------------
"Arrows into the wind", What a wounderful sight!!!

Posts: 1605 | From: Fredericksburg,Tx 78624 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cody Roiter
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cody Roiter   Author's Homepage   Email Cody Roiter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob I'll sand bows for $0.50 per hr [saywhat] .. ( ok maybe $1.00 LOL LOL ) I'm sure you will not have a hard time finding someone.. (you could always call Belcher LOL [biglaugh] )

--------------------
We as archer's must keep it alive by helping others into the sport WE LOVE.

Posts: 2018 | From: Charlotte, michigan | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cherokee Scout
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3583

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cherokee Scout   Email Cherokee Scout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Bob, I also heard that you are no longer taking orders for custom bows, that you are only selling what you have built. Is that correct?

--------------------
John

Posts: 2397 | From: Smith Lake Alabama | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)