2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » A Big Thanks to Kathy(Killdeer) Collister (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: A Big Thanks to Kathy(Killdeer) Collister
david janssen
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8215

Icon 1 posted      Profile for david janssen   Email david janssen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to tell everyone how my experiance was doing some business with Kathy was.I purchased some alluminum shafts from her and she went out of her way to help a new guy out.I was given great advise on arrow building and tuning.She also threw in differen't size shafts to try,nocks glue,and differen't weight points to try out.All free of charge.Everyone here on Tradgang is very lucky to have someone like her on this site.This lady knows her stuff.

Thankyou again Kathy (Killdeer)for helping a new guy out.

David Janssen

--------------------
David Janssen

Posts: 936 | From: Cass City,Mich | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leatherneck
Contributor 2014
Member # 11436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leatherneck   Email leatherneck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shes one of a kind. Never met her but feel like I know her from here. Will share a campfire with her one day. Great people. [clapper]

--------------------
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying"

Proud shareholder of MK,LLC

Posts: 4439 | From: Bethesda, Ohio | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom
2017 Contributor
Member # 2405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom   Email Tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No surprise here, Killy is in a class by herself. Maybe for a reason.

--------------------
If you think you can or think you can't-you're right.

Posts: 2999 | From: Grottoes,Virginia, Shenandoah Valley | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adkmountainken
Contributor 2016
Member # 3237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for adkmountainken   Email adkmountainken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is OK i guess! [bigsmyl]

--------------------
I go by many names but Daddy is my favorite!
listen to everyone,FOLLOW NO ONE!!
if your lucky enough to spend time in the mountains...then your lucky enough!
What ever befalls the Earth befalls the sons of the Earth.

Posts: 7026 | From: the great Adirondacks | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DEATHMASTER
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 15762

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DEATHMASTER   Email DEATHMASTER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kathy now that you got some of your "old" stuff cleared out you probably want to continue making some room and clear out a Centaur or two. Think of how much more room you would have. [bigsmyl]

She is a clss act. With words of wisdom beyond her years. [goldtooth]

Tim

Posts: 2033 | From: WISCONSIN | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frassettor
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frassettor   Author's Homepage   Email frassettor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kathy's 1st class in my book! [thumbsup] [wavey]

--------------------
"Everything's fine,just fine". Dad

Posts: 4557 | From: WI | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cacciatore
Contributor 2017
Member # 17855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cacciatore   Email cacciatore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second frassettor.

--------------------
1993 PBS Regular
Compton
CBA
CSTAS

Posts: 9051 | From: Italy/Colorado | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone Knife
Contributor 2015
Member # 10014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stone Knife   Email Stone Knife   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes indeed she is a sweetie [thumbsup] Even if she pretends not to be [laughing]

--------------------
Proverbs 12:27
The lazy do not roast any game,
but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.

John 14:6

Posts: 6940 | From: silversprings ny | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2fletch
SPONSOR
Member # 7327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2fletch   Email 2fletch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's got my vote for whatever office. She is a hunter/gatherer but very literate with a good wit.

--------------------
Eagle's Flight Archery

Posts: 1929 | From: Mebane, NC | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Biggie Hoffman
SPONSOR - Charter Member
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Biggie Hoffman   Email Biggie Hoffman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stone Knife:
Yes indeed she is a sweetie [thumbsup] Even if she pretends not to be [laughing]

My sentiments exactly! Killy is one of my favorite people, alltime.

--------------------
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

"If you are twenty and aren't liberal you don't have a heart...if you're forty and not conservative you don't have a brain".....Winston Churchill

Posts: 4462 | From: Gray, Ga. 31032 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drewsbow
Contributor 2017
Member # 3040

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drewsbow   Email drewsbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kathy is all class for sure , I'm with Jim on this one [wavey]

--------------------
Try to be the person your dog thinks you are :0)
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member
BigJim 3 pc buffalo 48@28
BigJim thunderchild 55@31
BigJim thunderchild 55@32 Jim's bow

Posts: 6066 | From: Dansville N.Y. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Surtees
Contributor 2010
Member # 1349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris Surtees   Email Chris Surtees   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Class act is right [thumbsup] [thumbsup]
Posts: 8060 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pdk25
Contributor 2017
Member # 12864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pdk25   Email pdk25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's not let it go to her head. But seriously, she's great.
Posts: 5430 | From: Ada, Oklahoma | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mudd
2017 Contributor
Member # 184

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mudd   Author's Homepage   Email Mudd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She definitely is one of the very top.

Not only is she an apex but a predator too.

God bless,Mudd

--------------------
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
Roy L "Mudd" Williams
TGMM- Family Of The Bow
Archery isn't something I do, it's who I am!
The road to "Sherwood" makes for an awesome journey.

Posts: 12013 | From: Ashland,Missouri | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craig Schoneberg
Contributor 2015
Member # 8539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craig Schoneberg   Email Craig Schoneberg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have never met her, but always enjoy her posts - hope to meet her some day.
Craig

--------------------
Compton Traditional Bowhunters Life Member
Nebraska Bowhunters Association Life Member
Nebraska Traditional Archers Life Member
Colorado Traditional Archers Society

Posts: 538 | From: Grand Island, Nebraska | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)