2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Wild Fire Artistry...Bowkill #260 (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wild Fire Artistry...Bowkill #260
J-dog
2017 Contributor
Member # 6871

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J-dog   Email J-dog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow - all I can say

--------------------
Always be stubborn.

Captain hindsight to the rescue!

Posts: 2022 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hooked
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 1227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hooked   Email Hooked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Doc and J-dog!

Always nice to get a few responses just to know people aren't sick of me posting these.

By the way, Warren said they were able to regulate his heart with some medication. It made him feel funny, but he was out of the hospital last Wednesday. Guess he needs some surgery they will be doing in the future and had to get his heart beating right first.

update...getting close

-

--------------------
"But, the bestest doctor of all is God!" Katie Jones (7 years old)

Posts: 1375 | From: Olathe, KS | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaun
SPONSOR
Member # 2320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaun   Email Shaun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your work is outstanding and the pic alongs are great!

--------------------
www.taurusbows.com

Posts: 5099 | From: Iowa City,IA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregg dudley
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gregg dudley   Author's Homepage   Email gregg dudley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, You are an amazing artist. I ALWAYS open your threads and am ALWAYS amazed. Very cool.

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Posts: 5800 | From: weirsdale, fl | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hooked
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 1227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hooked   Email Hooked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Shaun and Gregg! Don't forget you can bid on getting one of these done in the St Judes Auction!

--------------------

Posts: 1375 | From: Olathe, KS | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mudd
2017 Contributor
Member # 184

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mudd   Author's Homepage   Email Mudd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both my wife and I are in awe of your work.

Oh you can bet I'll bid on a chance at getting one done as that's about the only way I would ever be able to afford one.

I do hope I get outbid though because it would be worth far more than I could ever bid.

God bless,Mudd

--------------------
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
Roy L "Mudd" Williams
TGMM- Family Of The Bow
Archery isn't something I do, it's who I am!
The road to "Sherwood" makes for an awesome journey.

Posts: 12012 | From: Ashland,Missouri | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Bowers
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9155

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Bowers   Email Dave Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have got to get an order in...your work is just amazing!
Posts: 1459 | From: Mantua, NJ | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GrnMtnTradNut
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 15049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GrnMtnTradNut   Email GrnMtnTradNut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice work.
Posts: 550 | From: Georgia , Vt | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hooked
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 1227

Thanks, Mudd, Dave, and GrnMtnTradNut!

Done...

-

-

--------------------

RC
Charter Member
Member # 162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RC   Email RC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job!!! Mr. Warren is good as they come. I was blessed to hunt with him a few days and share a campfire or two with him. Times I won`t forget.RC
Posts: 4938 | From: Baxley,Ga | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Bulla
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Bulla   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Bulla   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome work as always!

Noticed you didn't show the arrow hole though.... [bigsmyl] Artistic license eh?

--------------------
Dave

I've come to believe that the keys to shooting well for me are good form, trusting the bow to do all the work, and having the confidence in the bow and myself to remain motionless and relaxed at release until the arrow hits the mark.

Posts: 3285 | From: Kansas City MO | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hooked
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 1227

Thanks, RC and Dave!

Dave, I usually leave out the blood and holes. My goal is to make the animal look alive, so the hole doesn't help with that. Also, do you have the taxidermist show the hole and blood? Nope, because you don't want to really offend sensitive folks who come over for dinner and the taxidermist is also trying to make the animal look alive! Guess it is artistic license. That being said, if a customer specifically tells me to put it in then I will.

Besides, when has Warren Womack ever hit anywhere but in the perfect spot!

Chip

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)