2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Stewarts Archery/Anneewakee Archery Come Together (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Stewarts Archery/Anneewakee Archery Come Together
Wannabe1
Contributor 2014
Member # 7774

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Wannabe1   Email Wannabe1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, not literally. [Big Grin] Got a new to me Leon Stewart recurve today. Man it is a beauty and shoots like a dream! This will be my only recurve and back up deer bow. I couldn't be happier with the way the grip on this riser feels. It is smooth and comfortable to hold. Specs: 62", 45# @ 28" so, 48# @ my 29" draw.

I put on my Anneewakee Angle quiver to see how she looks and boy do they compliment each other. The colors blend well and shoot well together. Look to the future for more posts about this 'cause, I'm gonna wack me something with it!! [thumbsup]
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
"TGMM" Family of the Bow.
"Good shoot Papa!" My son Robert after every shot I make whether good or bad.

Posts: 6901 | From: Albany, Oregon | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wv lungbuster
2017 Contributor
Member # 18161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wv lungbuster   Email wv lungbuster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man your right about the grip, very comfortable looking. Awesome looking bow all together.

--------------------
>>>>PICK-N-STICK--->

Posts: 1917 | From: West Virginia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Igor
Contributor 2015
Member # 12692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Igor   Email Igor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man that is a sharp looking string gun!

congrats!

><>
Glenn

--------------------
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding In all your ways submit to him and he will direct your paths

Posts: 1187 | From: Woodbury, Minnesota | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Killdeer
Contributor 2016
Member # 437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Killdeer   Author's Homepage   Email Killdeer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You wear it well. That bow is a thing of beauty, especially at full draw. Happy hunting!

Killdeer [archer]

--------------------
Long, long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend.

~Longfellow

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Posts: 15436 | From: Fibber McGee's Closet, VA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vermonster13
SPONSOR
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vermonster13   Email vermonster13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet bow TW.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
For hunting to have a future, we must invest ourselves in future hunters.

http://www.blackswanarchery.com/

Posts: 21856 | From: Rutland, Vermont | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ron w
Contributor 2017
Member # 14741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ron w   Author's Homepage   Email ron w   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So that's where that bow from classifieds went.....that's a real nice one....Had my eye on it!!!!!

--------------------
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner. Shunryu Suzuki

Posts: 15447 | From: tribes hill , new york | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wannabe1
Contributor 2014
Member # 7774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wannabe1   Email Wannabe1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So did Dave! [biglaugh]

--------------------

Posts: 6901 | From: Albany, Oregon | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2fletch
SPONSOR
Member # 7327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2fletch   Email 2fletch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! That's a nice bow. [archer2]

--------------------
Eagle's Flight Archery

Posts: 1929 | From: Mebane, NC | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wannabe1
Contributor 2014
Member # 7774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wannabe1   Email Wannabe1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone. I really appreciate it. Been out shooting it this evening and must admit, this is probably one of the best recurves I've shot to date. I haven't shot a lot of them as I'm more partial to longbows but, this one is definitely the cats meow to me.

I want to thank Craig(Monkeyball) for a great transaction and a class act to deal with. This bow was everything he said it would be, and then some! [Not Worthy] You wouldn't believe how well it was packed! [thumbsup]

--------------------

monkeyball
Contributor 2015
Member # 14822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monkeyball   Email monkeyball   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TW,
I am glad it got there safe and sound.It looks good on you.Leon makes quite a bow.Thanks again,
Craig

Posts: 4839 | From: northumberland penna | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wannabe1
Contributor 2014
Member # 7774

Craig, he does at that. I spoke with Leon on the phone today for a little while and also ordered an extra string. Real nice guy to chat with. Someday, I might be looking into one of his 3pc longbows. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

John Dill
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5562

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Dill   Email John Dill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great match up!!!! Send me some kill shots for the web site real soon!
Posts: 1610 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wannabe1
Contributor 2014
Member # 7774

John, hopefully I will be able to do just that! Look forward to that Slim Jim to go on the Centaur I got coming.

--------------------

ckanous
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8567

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ckanous   Email ckanous   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NIIICCCCCEEEEEEE !!!!
Posts: 1356 | From: Statesville NC | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coaster500
Contributor 2015
Member # 19836

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coaster500   Email coaster500   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great looking grip!!

Looks more like a shooter to grip graft [Smile]

--------------------
The American system of democracy will prevail until that moment when politicians discover that they can bribe the electorate with their own money

Posts: 4773 | From: San Luis Obispo, California | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)