2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Brace height for a Fox Tripple Crown

Author Topic: Brace height for a Fox Tripple Crown
House
Contributor 2015
Member # 16084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for House   Email House   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just looking for a starting point on a 66" 56#@28" Tripple Crown. I know I could call Ron King and ask him but my current schedule makes it tough to call during the day. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Travis

--------------------
"Dad I think maybe sometimes you think too much" after an errant shot stump shooting with Cameron, my 5 year old son.

TGMM Family of the Bow
MK, LLC Shareholder
Proud Member of the Twister Twelve

Posts: 1697 | From: Troy, Idaho | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaun
SPONSOR
Member # 2320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaun   Email Shaun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe the triple is the bow he makes that will have a D shape if braced just high enough - to allow it in longbow competitions where that is a requirement. Twist it up a little at a time until it shows no R/D at brace.

--------------------
www.taurusbows.com

Posts: 5097 | From: Iowa City,IA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snag
SPONSOR
Member # 7716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snag   Author's Homepage   Email snag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Royal Crown is 7 1/2"...don't know about the the Triple. I'd call Ron and ask him.

--------------------
Isaiah 49:2...he made me a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver.
Wilderness Custom Arrows

Posts: 7560 | From: oregon | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
House
Contributor 2015
Member # 16084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for House   Email House   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys. Finally was able to call Ron and he said 7 1/2 to 8 1/4 with most settling in about the 7 3/4" range.

Travis

--------------------
"Dad I think maybe sometimes you think too much" after an errant shot stump shooting with Cameron, my 5 year old son.

TGMM Family of the Bow
MK, LLC Shareholder
Proud Member of the Twister Twelve

Posts: 1697 | From: Troy, Idaho | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)