2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » The highlight of this mornings hunt... (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The highlight of this mornings hunt...
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guru   Email Guru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always so cool to see new fawns [Smile]

It was standing when I first saw it, and as I got closer with my truck on the farm rd, it just plopped down.

Even though I was within 5 ft of it for about a minute or two, it never even twitched besides blinking a few times.

My only regret is that it wasn't in a better position for photos...

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting 3/19/06

Posts: 17648 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Huntrdfk
Contributor 2017
Member # 938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Huntrdfk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's pretty cool Curt.......amazing animals.

David

--------------------
TGMM Family of The Bow
PBS Associate Member

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Posts: 4768 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the longbowkid
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 20364

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the longbowkid   Email the longbowkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very cool. I had one jump up from next to me while going to pull arrows n a 3d course.

--------------------
Anneewakee Addiction longbow 56" 50@28

"too many people live under the misguided impression that death is the worst possible of natural events"
-John G. Mitchell, "The Hunt"

Posts: 442 | From: Greenville, North carolina | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Izzy
Contributor 2016
Member # 10828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Izzy   Email Izzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats too cool.Did Cade get to see it?
Posts: 8503 | From: latham, new york | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
K.S.TRAPPER
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K.S.TRAPPER   Email K.S.TRAPPER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too cool my friend [clapper] [Not Worthy]

Tracy

--------------------
You really haven't hunted the old fashion way until you've done it from one of these Indian houses.(The Tipi) "Glenn ST. Charles"

Posts: 3332 | From: Kansas | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[bigsmyl]

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & **** ********** (coming soon)

Posts: 30328 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregg dudley
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gregg dudley   Author's Homepage   Email gregg dudley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[bigsmyl] x2

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Posts: 5800 | From: weirsdale, fl | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimmerc
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimmerc   Author's Homepage   Email jimmerc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that makes for a great day out! Thanks for sharing!!

--------------------
1- kajika stik combo,RC 55@28/LONGBOW 57@28 Both W/diamondback skins

1- monarch longbow royal 68" 59@28
1- bear kodak hunter-44@28

Posts: 955 | From: cicero ny | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BMN
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BMN   Email BMN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very very cool.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

The most frightening thing you are likely to encounter in nature is yourself.

Posts: 1495 | From: Overland Park, Kansas | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
excelpoint
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 19448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for excelpoint   Author's Homepage   Email excelpoint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics. Very cool indeed.

--------------------
"A hunt based only on trophies taken falls short of what the ultimate goal should be ... time to commune with your inner soul as you share the outdoors with the birds, animals, and the fish that live there."
Fred Bear

Posts: 401 | From: Melbourne Australia | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thumper Dunker
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thumper Dunker   Email Thumper Dunker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats super cool. Great picture.

--------------------
You can hop but you can't hide.
If it was not for rabbits I would never get a buck.
Yip yipahooooo yipyipyip.

Posts: 3975 | From: Modesto California | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
piggy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 16764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for piggy   Email piggy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mate Great pics! I love finding newborn deer you just want to give them a big cuddle, but unfortunately you can't or their mother will reject them.
Thanks for sharing

Posts: 259 | From: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Al Kidner
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3399

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Al Kidner   Email Al Kidner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is something right there.... well done mate.

ak.

--------------------
"No citizen has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever Seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." Socrates.

Posts: 2246 | From: Mackay,QLD, Australia. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Straight Shootin'
Contributor 2014
Member # 16671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Straight Shootin'   Email Straight Shootin'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to cool! Thanks for sharing...

--------------------
USN(RET) 1977-99

52" Fedora Stalker
60" 59' Kodiak Repro.

"If you are not working to protect hunting, then you are working to destroy it." -- Fred Bear

Posts: 359 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troy spear
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 15755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troy spear   Email Troy spear   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Picture!! Where was momma ?
Posts: 264 | From: Riverton Ut | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)