2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » ST. Judes "Do You Have What It Takes" TRIP---VIDEO...VIDEO's Added (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ST. Judes "Do You Have What It Takes" TRIP---VIDEO...VIDEO's Added
JAG
Contributor 2014
Member # 3882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JAG   Email JAG   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can tell ya, you will only grab a SNAKE ONCE!
Best fun in the river! Anything more fun has got to be illegal!

--------------------
IBEP - Chairman Alabama
"May The Good Lord Keep Your Bow Arm Strong and Your Heart and Arrows True!"
TGMM Family of the Bow
PBS Regular Member
Compton Member

Posts: 2339 | From: Elberta, Alabama | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregg dudley
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gregg dudley   Author's Homepage   Email gregg dudley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know that "sport" started with the phrase, "Hey y'all watch this!"

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Posts: 5800 | From: weirsdale, fl | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whip
Contributor 2015
Member # 113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whip   Email Whip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought I had my life bucket list just about all figured out. And now you throw this one in!
Looks like something needs adding to my list!

--------------------
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Posts: 10395 | From: Lake Mills, WI | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bretto
Contributor 2016
Member # 11278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bretto   Email bretto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Gregg it's " HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS " LOL

No Noodling or Hogging or Grabbing of fish here in Kansas. It's to bad cause I hear it's lots of fun. This will be one to keep a eye on.

Doc You must of went to KSU to be hanging out in Manhattan. It's a little late this year but next spring if You want to run some lines give Me a shout. The Kaw river runs by here also.

bretto

Posts: 2319 | From: Linwood, Ks | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spurhunter
Member # 23934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spurhunter   Email Spurhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for watching the auction and hope some of yall bid and run it up high! I can promise, you will not be grabbing any snakes in our holes, we dont reach into holes with air pockets, so the only thing that can be in there is a fish. (that gill thing ya know) [Big Grin]
Posts: 23 | From: TN | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spurhunter
Member # 23934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spurhunter   Email Spurhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Dog:
You Southern boys have WAY too much fun [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] The North might have won the war but you got NASCAR, The Allman Brothers, year round hog hunting and catfish noodling. Life is good down south [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Yup! We sure do!
[clapper] [clapper] [clapper]

Posts: 23 | From: TN | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DW
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DW   Author's Homepage   Email DW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Video will be up in the morning.....hopefully.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 1486 | From: northeast alabama | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Missouri Sherpa
SPONSOR
Member # 7803

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Missouri Sherpa   Author's Homepage   Email Missouri Sherpa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bretto,

I used to own a business and worked as a sales rep in the Manhattan area, and I took more than a few classes at KSU before I went to KU for med school. I lived there for bout 8 years so I used to be pretty familiar with the area.
I used to live a mile from the boat ramp to the blue and hauled a lot of big cats out of there. I would like to fish that river again some day but its only a pipe dream. I live close to the Des Moines River and it seems like a giant untapped resource for big cats cause nobody fishes for them here. I have been here over 15 years and haven't taken the time to get down there yet. It's something on my need to do short list. I used to get down to the mouth of the blue where it dumps into the Kaw but I had a lot of good holes upriver from the boat ramp that I preferred to hit. Good luck with your lines on the Kaw.

--------------------
JDB

mulecreek.co

Posts: 843 | From: Des Moines, Iowa | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bel007
2017 Contributor
Member # 21385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bel007   Email Bel007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bucket list item - for sure !

--------------------
Brian - aka "Big Sexy"
Compton Traditional Bowhunters - Lifetime Member

Posts: 1512 | From: Marion Illinois | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spurhunter
Member # 23934

Here is the video of Skyler's first fish.

-

Spurhunter
Member # 23934

And here is one from a week ago I caught.
 -

Larry Surtees
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 14970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Larry Surtees   Email Larry Surtees   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [clapper] [clapper]

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 2064 | From: Pensacola, Florida | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Surtees
Contributor 2010
Member # 1349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris Surtees   Email Chris Surtees   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what I'm talking about [thumbsup] [thumbsup]
Posts: 8060 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SKYLER W
Cadet Member
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SKYLER W   Email SKYLER W   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up for the Last night before the BIG SHOW!

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Speak softly and carry a Big Stick; You will go far.

Posts: 1476 | From: Alabama | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)