2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » You know you want to...

Author Topic: You know you want to...
chopx2
Contributor 2011
Member # 22137

Icon 6 posted      Profile for chopx2   Email chopx2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go hog hunting in Heaven! Looking for a few brave souls to take on the marauding swine at Ray's Hog Heaven July 4th weekend in SC.

This is one of only 2 weekends left until next year. He is booked solid other wise. Search Hog Heaven and you will find tons of great stories and gushing reviews. Come give it a try!

OK in full disclosure without a few more folks I'll be stuck at home watching fireworks on TV...please save me from that awful fate!
[pray]

--------------------
TGMM-Family of the Bow

The quest to improve is so focused on a few design aspects & compensating for hunter ineptness as to actually have reduced a bow & arrow’s effectiveness. Nothing better demonstrates this than mech. BHs & speed fixated designs

Posts: 1363 | From: Orange Cnty, NY | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Killdeer
Contributor 2016
Member # 437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Killdeer   Author's Homepage   Email Killdeer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know perfectly well that you would be at some waterfront bar, cracking crabs and rinsing the Old Bay off your lips with an icy draft beer as the fireworks reflected off the Severn.

I do not feel sorry for you in the least!
Killdeer [biglaugh]

--------------------
Long, long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend.

~Longfellow

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Posts: 15436 | From: Fibber McGee's Closet, VA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Vines
Contributor 2015
Member # 7379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Vines   Email Mike Vines   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much is a hunt down there?

--------------------
Professional Bowhunters Society Regular Member

U.S. ARMY Military Police

Michigan Longbow Association Life Member/Past President

Posts: 5308 | From: Michigan | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chopx2
Contributor 2011
Member # 22137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chopx2   Email chopx2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's his post with the details about the hunt

http://tradgang.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=48;t=000908

To answer your question directly it is $495 Friday - Sunday in 2010 (I think his rate goes up some in 2011) includes meals and lodging.

--------------------
TGMM-Family of the Bow

The quest to improve is so focused on a few design aspects & compensating for hunter ineptness as to actually have reduced a bow & arrow’s effectiveness. Nothing better demonstrates this than mech. BHs & speed fixated designs

Posts: 1363 | From: Orange Cnty, NY | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chopx2
Contributor 2011
Member # 22137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chopx2   Email chopx2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As for crabs at the bar, those days are over for me unfortunately [Frown]

And boy do I love 'em!

Guess I'll just have to sacrifice and steam them myself [Wink]

--------------------
TGMM-Family of the Bow

gregg dudley
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gregg dudley   Author's Homepage   Email gregg dudley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang, Kathy, that post made me thirsty!

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Posts: 5800 | From: weirsdale, fl | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)