2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » St. Judes World Class Inshore Fishing trip TEASE!!!!!!!! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: St. Judes World Class Inshore Fishing trip TEASE!!!!!!!!
sunny hill archer
Contributor 2015
Member # 10648

Icon 2 posted      Profile for sunny hill archer   Email sunny hill archer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a few updated pics. All you mountain flyfishers take note....... That is an eight weight bent like that. In fact the last Redfish pictured broke my rod Monday.

I hope to complete the update and post the trip for bids on Tuesday..... The 2008 winners are fishing this weekend. That would be Tarzan and his two daughters...... Stay Tuned!!!!!!!!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
The old order is passing. Swiftly receding into memory are the days of strong, earnest men who followed an atavistic yearning to pit their skills against wild animals.

Billy Ellis

Posts: 1030 | From: Beaufort SC | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunny hill archer
Contributor 2015
Member # 10648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunny hill archer   Email sunny hill archer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot... ALL of these fish were caught in the last two weeks.

--------------------
The old order is passing. Swiftly receding into memory are the days of strong, earnest men who followed an atavistic yearning to pit their skills against wild animals.

Billy Ellis

Posts: 1030 | From: Beaufort SC | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Surtees
Contributor 2010
Member # 1349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris Surtees   Email Chris Surtees   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[campfire] Been waiting for this one [campfire]
Posts: 8060 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregg dudley
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gregg dudley   Author's Homepage   Email gregg dudley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like a happening spot, Michael! I like South Carolina...

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Posts: 5797 | From: weirsdale, fl | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lost Arra
Contributor 2012
Member # 3871

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lost Arra   Email Lost Arra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How far are you from Clemson?

4 hours?

Posts: 2759 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunny hill archer
Contributor 2015
Member # 10648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunny hill archer   Email sunny hill archer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is about right Bob.

--------------------

Billy Ellis

Larry Surtees
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 14970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Larry Surtees   Email Larry Surtees   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [clapper] [clapper]

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 2064 | From: Pensacola, Florida | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MCNSC
Contributor 2017
Member # 2161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MCNSC   Author's Homepage   Email MCNSC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I won this trip on last years auction. Me and my daughter had a blast and caught lots of fish too.
I will be bidding on this one again.
Mike

--------------------
"What was big was not the trout, but the chance. What was full was not my creel, but my memory"
Aldo Leopold

"It hasn't worked right since I fixed it" My friend Ken talking about his lawn mower

Posts: 1705 | From: SC | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tippit
Associate Sponsor - Contributor 2017
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tippit   Email tippit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael,
Does this include GPS coordinates for when I bring my boat down to Aiken [bigsmyl] Doc

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
VP of Consumption MK,LLC

Posts: 8447 | From: Carlisle, MA & Aiken, SC | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunny hill archer
Contributor 2015
Member # 10648

Hey Jeff. Been busy fishing. Your boat would not do you any good. We drove the truck to the three different flats in these pics. But I'll still give you the numbers if you want them. [Cool]

Michael

--------------------

Billy Ellis

leatherneck
Contributor 2014
Member # 11436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leatherneck   Email leatherneck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks sweet Michael!!!

--------------------
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying"

Proud shareholder of MK,LLC

Posts: 4439 | From: Bethesda, Ohio | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guru   Email Guru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool pix buddy! [clapper]

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting 3/19/06

Posts: 17648 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duckbutt
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8202

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duckbutt   Email Duckbutt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good show Michael!
Posts: 1011 | From: Charleston, SC | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Biggie Hoffman
SPONSOR - Charter Member
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Biggie Hoffman   Email Biggie Hoffman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terry used the girls last year to back me off on the bidding...it won't happen again. I just hope you'll let me fish with a real outfit and not that sissy flyswitch.....

--------------------
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

"If you are twenty and aren't liberal you don't have a heart...if you're forty and not conservative you don't have a brain".....Winston Churchill

Posts: 4460 | From: Gray, Ga. 31032 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duckbutt
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8202

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duckbutt   Email Duckbutt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Biggie, that is one game (maybe the only)where a half hearted flyswatter will outfish the spinner every day and twice on Sunday....and I wouldn't lie to my favorite workout padna.

Wear pink and be ready big dog.

Posts: 1011 | From: Charleston, SC | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)