2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » St. Judes World Class Inshore Fishing trip TEASE!!!!!!!! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: St. Judes World Class Inshore Fishing trip TEASE!!!!!!!!
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & **** ********** (coming soon)

Posts: 30436 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Posts: 30436 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joshua Lee
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 23016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joshua Lee   Email Joshua Lee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats awesome thanks for sharing

--------------------
"Success is not final
Failure is not fatal
It is the courage to continue that counts"
Churchill

Posts: 224 | From: Idaho | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunny hill archer
Contributor 2015
Member # 10648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunny hill archer   Email sunny hill archer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Biggie Hoffman:
I just hope you'll let me fish with a real outfit and not that sissy flyswitch.....

Biggie my poor Biggie. Julian is 100% correct. And if you insist I will gladly facilitate the wager and Woods will be glad to judge the outcome.

--------------------
The old order is passing. Swiftly receding into memory are the days of strong, earnest men who followed an atavistic yearning to pit their skills against wild animals.

Billy Ellis

Posts: 1030 | From: Beaufort SC | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunny hill archer
Contributor 2015
Member # 10648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunny hill archer   Email sunny hill archer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Duckbutt:
De-veined shrimp no less.

Again....good show.

Only the best for company Julian.

--------------------
The old order is passing. Swiftly receding into memory are the days of strong, earnest men who followed an atavistic yearning to pit their skills against wild animals.

Billy Ellis

Posts: 1030 | From: Beaufort SC | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunny hill archer
Contributor 2015
Member # 10648

quote:
Originally posted by gregg dudley:
is the low-country boil included? Heck that just made this a REAL prize to win! [Big Grin]

Yes Gregg The Frogmore Stew is included. Mike and his daughter got some last year too.

--------------------

Billy Ellis

Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Yeah Mike. I tried to stay out of it but that's the same think my cuz said on the hiawassi river once and I spanked him AND his buddies A$$ combined on the fly.

My cuz spent $700 in s sage the next week. [readit]

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)