2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Summer hat? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Summer hat?
jonathan creason
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonathan creason   Email jonathan creason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ron w:
Pick up a cheap boonie hat at an Army-Navy store, hey they worked in the Jungle!!!!! The brim is short and flexable ,they work for me and you can get them in all kinds of colors or many camo patterns. It will also roll up and slid into your back pocket.

Yep, that's been my favorite so far. They even have a model with a slightly shorter brim.
Posts: 428 | From: Cleveland, NC | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the longbowkid
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 20364

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the longbowkid   Email the longbowkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like a brimmed hat for walk and stalk, but a head wrap for treestand in early bow season.

--------------------
Anneewakee Addiction longbow 56" 50@28

"too many people live under the misguided impression that death is the worst possible of natural events"
-John G. Mitchell, "The Hunt"

Posts: 442 | From: Greenville, North carolina | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChrisM
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 15562

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisM   Email ChrisM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boonie is the only way to go. Doesn't jack with the string and is cool. If you get too hot you can dip it in a creek and it is like a swamp cooler.

--------------------
Gods greatest command: Love your neighbor as you love yourself.

Posts: 1127 | From: Broaddus Texas | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
graylingdeerslayer
Member # 10656

Icon 1 posted      Profile for graylingdeerslayer   Email graylingdeerslayer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
knightowl1,take a look at me stickbowman hat, the sickbowfigure was drawn by FredBear and very rare, go to my web site,,www.stickbowman.com, take a look, the green hat is nice and so is the camo one,,,, rich,,,graylingdeerslayer
Posts: 56 | From: northern new jersey | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
graylingdeerslayer
Member # 10656

Icon 1 posted      Profile for graylingdeerslayer   Email graylingdeerslayer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nightowl1, take a look at my stickbowman hat, it is the original stickbowman figure drawn by Fred Bear, go to www.stickbowman.com and take a look, the green hat or camo hat is nice, summer hat,,,, rich, garylingdeerslayer
Posts: 56 | From: northern new jersey | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
graylingdeerslayer
Member # 10656

Nightowl1, take a look at my stickbowman hat, it is the original stickbowman figure drawn by Fred Bear, go to www.stickbowman.com and take a look, the green hat or camo hat is nice, summer hat,,,, rich, garylingdeerslayer
graylingdeerslayer
Member # 10656

nightowl, a tilly bush hat is good for summer, graylingdeerslayer
graylingdeerslayer
Member # 10656

nightowl1, sorry for the extra posts problem with computer,,, thanks rich, graylingdeerslayer
JPNTN
Contributor 2016
Member # 23444

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JPNTN   Email JPNTN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a fedora guy myself, although I wear a ball cap every now and then. I like my Akubra felt (Banjo Paterson), even in the summer, but it can get hot. So I got a Joe Fedora from noggintops (http://www.noggintops.com/page.cfm?p=247). It doubles as a water hat and has even gone to church a time or two.
Posts: 66 | From: Maryville, Tennessee | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)