2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » *!!!!*Auction Starts *TONIGHT* at 8 PM *!!!!* (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: *!!!!*Auction Starts *TONIGHT* at 8 PM *!!!!*
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[campfire]

--------------------
"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & **** ********** (coming soon)

Posts: 30273 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whip
Contributor 2015
Member # 113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whip   Email Whip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[bigsmyl] [bigsmyl]

--------------------
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Posts: 10391 | From: Lake Mills, WI | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wv lungbuster
2017 Contributor
Member # 18161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wv lungbuster   Email wv lungbuster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup]

--------------------
>>>>PICK-N-STICK--->

Posts: 1917 | From: West Virginia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Maher
Contributor 2017
Member # 5543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Maher   Email Ben Maher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

--------------------
" All that is gold does not glitter , not all those who wander are lost "
J.R.R TOLKIEN

Posts: 2667 | From: australia | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sleepyhollow
Contributor 2017
Member # 58

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleepyhollow   Email sleepyhollow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Already have my favorites duly noted and ready to bid !!!!
Posts: 2644 | From: new york | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Vines
Contributor 2015
Member # 7379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Vines   Email Mike Vines   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got my eye on a few already.

--------------------
Professional Bowhunters Society Regular Member

U.S. ARMY Military Police

Michigan Longbow Association Life Member/Past President

Posts: 5308 | From: Michigan | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpcjon2
Contributor 2012
Member # 21374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpcjon2   Email lpcjon2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess you will be up moving new items all night. Thanks Terry we appreciate all the work you and the others do behind the scenes. [clapper] [campfire]

--------------------
Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a
difference in the world, but the Marines don’t have that problem.
—President Ronald Reagan

Posts: 8143 | From: NJ to GA back to NJ =Lost ;) | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hot Hap
Contributor 2015
Member # 2892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hot Hap   Email Hot Hap   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had my eye on a two piece leather BW logo quiver, but now I can't find it??? Anyone seen it? Thanks-Hap
Posts: 3874 | From: Chebanse ILLinois | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
owlbait
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for owlbait         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am practicing coordinating my keystrokes with 9:59P.M.! [thumbsup] FOR THE KIDS [readit] [wavey]

--------------------
Advice from The Buck:"Only little girls shoot spikers!"

Posts: 6321 | From: Hesperia, Mi | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregg dudley
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gregg dudley   Author's Homepage   Email gregg dudley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Listings are pouring in! Great job folks!

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Posts: 5797 | From: weirsdale, fl | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guru   Email Guru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hang in there buddy....sorry for waiting till the last minute [knothead]

Just let me know how I can help....

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting 3/19/06

Posts: 17648 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigriver
Contributor 2016
Member # 613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigriver   Email Bigriver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where do we put cash donations?

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 1236 | From: West Bend WI | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jcar315
Contributor 2017
Member # 19642

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jcar315   Email jcar315   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!!!

--------------------
Proud Dad to two awesome Kids and a very passionate pig hunter.

Right handed but left eye dominant. Made the switch to LH shooting and it was THE best thing I ever did.....YMMV

Proud to be a Native TEXAN!!!!!

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 5258 | From: Boonsboro Maryland | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pronghorn23
Contributor 2008
Member # 12538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pronghorn23   Email pronghorn23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FINALLY got my stuff listed...
After having to delete a ton of pictures off the computer and camera, photograph, deal with expired photobucket account, open new account, photo image edit software not working, panicking because time was running out, trying to listen to the Blackhawks while also wanting to go to bed, and teaching myself new words not to be repeated on a family site!

I like to bid on stuff and I also like to see how much my items bring in. Can't wait.

Posts: 751 | From: Illinois | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raging Water
Contributor 2012
Member # 22308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Water   Email Raging Water       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terry,

When is the deadline to get stuff in? I am trying to buy a bunch of kids bows to put in the auction. I can't get them bought until tomorrow night.

--------------------
Matt

TGMM - Family of the Bow
TG Contributor
All Around Good Guy

Statistically, 6 out of 7 Dwarves are not Happy… which Dwarf do you CHOOSE to be?

Two things that can never be taken back...Harsh Words and Time, Wasted

Posts: 3612 | From: Texas | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)