2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » We've got problems I'm afraid.... (Page 4)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: We've got problems I'm afraid....
Mudd
2017 Contributor
Member # 184

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mudd   Author's Homepage   Email Mudd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes sir, it is slow but I'm a bowhunter so I have the patience to wait it out..lol

I'd like to remind everyone that each thread consists of 4 pages. I saw very few bids except those items on the 1st pages of each thread.

I bid on a bunch of stuff off of mostly pages 2 thru 4 on all the threads and even though I couldn't start them off high I'm gonna need a loan if someone does get in there and out bid me..lol

God bless,Mudd

--------------------
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
Roy L "Mudd" Williams
TGMM- Family Of The Bow
Archery isn't something I do, it's who I am!
The road to "Sherwood" makes for an awesome journey.

Posts: 12011 | From: Ashland,Missouri | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
1500 folks on at the time....1200 now and crusin fine.

We will continue to monitor it....and see what we can do....if you want something....don't wait till the last 15 minutes to try and get a last bid in...it will likely crash again. We think its a software problem, not a hardware problem, i.e....not the server.

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & **** ********** (coming soon)

Posts: 30277 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Friend
2017 Contributor
Member # 15967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Friend   Email Friend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you, Terry!

--------------------
>>----> Friend <----<<

My Lands… Are Where My Dead Lie Buried.......Crazy Horse

Posts: 6385 | From: Hanson, KY | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NancyVTAS
SPONSOR
Member # 8153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NancyVTAS   Author's Homepage   Email NancyVTAS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sadly slow

--------------------
www.valleytradarchery.com

Posts: 430 | From: Silt, Colorado | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ber643
Contributor 2013
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ber643   Author's Homepage   Email ber643   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cruising much better now - good staying on top of things, guys. I'm gonna toddle off to bed now, and look in early in the AM. A big Thank You to all the early bidders - and those trying [jumper]

--------------------
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 21271 | From: S Coastal NC | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imskippy
Contributor 2014
Member # 12055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imskippy   Author's Homepage   Email imskippy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah it's slow but it's all the more reason to bid high now to scare people away, [Smile]

--------------------
Zona Custom T/D #1
Zona Custom R/D L/B #1

Posts: 964 | From: Vernon, N.J. | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raideranch
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 22187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for raideranch   Email raideranch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Working fine for me now.
Posts: 217 | From: Texas | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FerretWYO
Admin
Member # 13052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FerretWYO   Email FerretWYO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
seems to be a little Slow I see lots of double posts meaning it is taking a while and people are double tapping. Bid now

--------------------
TGMM Family of The Bow

Posts: 6392 | From: Cheyenne Wy | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bawana bowman
SPONSOR
Member # 16986

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bawana bowman   Author's Homepage   Email bawana bowman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes in deedy, it is ssslllooooooow! Took 10 minutes just to get on the site tonight!

Guess this means everyone needs to bid high while you can, don't think there will be any last minute snipers working the auction threads this year!

Think I'll just put in my Max bid for items I'm interested in and let it ride! Just sit back and see if I get any winner emails! [thumbsup]

--------------------
Caney Creek Outfitters

>>-IBEP Instructor->
TGMM Family of the Bow
PBS Regular, since 1988
Husband, Father, Grandfather

Posts: 1400 | From: Cocoa, Florida | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metsastaja
Contributor 2010
Member # 17612

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metsastaja   Email metsastaja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Plenty fast at midnight..

--------------------
Les Heilakka
TGMM Family of the Bow
Some times the uneventful nights are just as good if not better than the eventful ones

Posts: 1162 | From: Florida n Maine | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raging Water
Contributor 2012
Member # 22308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Water   Email Raging Water       Edit/Delete Post 
Slower than dog snot!

--------------------
Matt

TGMM - Family of the Bow
TG Contributor
All Around Good Guy

Statistically, 6 out of 7 Dwarves are not Happy… which Dwarf do you CHOOSE to be?

Two things that can never be taken back...Harsh Words and Time, Wasted

Posts: 3612 | From: Texas | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bowferd
Contributor 2010
Member # 12556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bowferd   Email Bowferd       Edit/Delete Post 
I piddled around here all day long with no problems. Then tonight while trying to log in I thought I was back on dial up.
No problems now though, seems to be running like a well oiled machine.
Watch out for closing time on the auctions though. This could be the calm before the storm.

--------------------
Been There, Done That, Still Plowin.
Cane and Magnolia tend to make good arrow.
Hike naked in the backwoods.

Posts: 2026 | From: Elba, Nebraska | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shinken
Contributor 2015
Member # 18740

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shinken   Email Shinken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yea, I'm thinkin' final bids will have to be in the night before!

Shoot straight, Shinken

--------------------
"The measure of your life will be the measure of your courage."

TRUTH is TRUTH
even if no one believes it

A LIE is a LIE
even if everyone believes it

Posts: 3575 | From: Tri Cities Washington | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaun
SPONSOR
Member # 2320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaun   Email Shaun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just gotta stay up late and hope the midnight oil bids hold up during the rush tomorrow... running fine now.

--------------------
www.taurusbows.com

Posts: 5099 | From: Iowa City,IA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
azhunter
Contributor 2017
Member # 2787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for azhunter   Email azhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes earlier this evening it was dragging.
Posts: 1041 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)