2017 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » St. Jude Auction 2015 » St Jude Auction 2015 BID Forum 1 » Very unique Bill Stewart MultiCam 3 pc T/D--1 (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Very unique Bill Stewart MultiCam 3 pc T/D--1
elkken
Contributor 2017
Member # 14892

Icon 4 posted      Profile for elkken   Email elkken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never seen another like it … 60" RH 50#@28

This bow is a shooter …. Bill's awesome Multi Cam limbs mounted on a forward magnesium riser.

-
 -
 -

you will be impressed with the performance …

be generous, it's for the kids !!

[ May 27, 2015, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: FerretWYO ]

--------------------
Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 4583 | From: washington state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FerretWYO
Admin
Member # 13052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FerretWYO   Email FerretWYO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does this have a stabilizer threaded hole?

--------------------
TGMM Family of The Bow

Posts: 6392 | From: Cheyenne Wy | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elkken
Contributor 2017
Member # 14892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elkken   Email elkken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No it doesn't Randy …. but the weight of the magnesium riser gives you pretty good balance

--------------------

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 4583 | From: washington state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tippit
Associate Sponsor - Contributor 2017
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tippit   Email tippit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Randy,
If you are looking for a stabilizer threaded hole, you could easily tap one in or drill a hole for a stabilizer bushing to glue in.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
VP of Consumption MK,LLC

Posts: 8457 | From: Carlisle, MA & Aiken, SC | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ronp
Contributor 2017
Member # 7846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ronp   Email ronp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$100.00. Too interesting not to throw in the first bid...

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
NYTB
MTB

Posts: 5378 | From: Parish, New York | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMartin
Contributor 2015
Member # 14580

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMartin   Email JMartin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty cool! $125.
Posts: 655 | From: Texas | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mangonboat
Contributor 2015
Member # 42303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mangonboat   Email mangonboat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$150... I've got a take-down made by Owen Jeffery, so a Bill Stewart would be right at home.

--------------------
mangonboat

I've adopted too many bows that needed a good home.

Posts: 892 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thadbow
Contributor 2016
Member # 21824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thadbow   Email Thadbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$200
Posts: 411 | From: Hershey PA | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elkken
Contributor 2017
Member # 14892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elkken   Email elkken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did I mention this bow is a shooter …. well it is [scared] [scared] [scared]

--------------------

TGMM Family of the Bow

1bjd
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1bjd   Email 1bjd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
"NOTHING,Is easy!"

Posts: 139 | From: Western Pa | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thadbow
Contributor 2016
Member # 21824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thadbow   Email Thadbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$250
Posts: 411 | From: Hershey PA | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whip
Contributor 2015
Member # 113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whip   Email Whip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a heck of a deal on a piece of archery history! Best of all, it's not a wall hanger - this is a great bow that can likely out shoot just about anything you already have. If I didn't already have about 20 bows too many I would be all over this one!

--------------------
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Posts: 10393 | From: Lake Mills, WI | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elkken
Contributor 2017
Member # 14892

Yes Joe it is a fun shooting bow, I shot it again today for the final time. It zips a 560 grain arrow pretty darn good.

A little background on this bow … it was owned by my hunting partner, Jay Baker, who has probably killed more whitetails in WA with a recurve than anyone i know. I think he still has the state non-typical whitetail at something like 236 ! He is a farm boy who has worked his body a bit too hard and now is giving up hunting trad because his hands and shoulders just hurt too much. Jay was good friends with Bill Stewart and has owned many of his bows, Jay found this one in his shop when I was over turkey hunting this spring and asked me to take it, along with all his other bows and misc gear. That was a teary moment, kinda like giving away your kids. He and I talked it over and he wanted this one to go to St Judes.

I think who ever gets her will be pleased. It really is a piece of archery history, just Google Bill Stewart, he was a pretty innovative guy. I also have owned several of his bows and spent a fair amount of time in Bills shop in Yakima, when he was in his 90's he could pull a heavier bow than I could last time I was in his shop. Last time I was there he was fooling around with a bow that the arrow went through the middle of the riser, he was trying to figure out how to put a whisker bisquit on it for the arrow rest. I could barely pull it back and he yanked it back like it was 40#'s … LOL

Remember, it's for the kids !

--------------------

TGMM Family of the Bow

beemann
Contributor 2017
Member # 17328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beemann   Email beemann   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 347 | From: wishek north dakota | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1bjd
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1bjd   Email 1bjd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
"NOTHING,Is easy!"

Posts: 139 | From: Western Pa | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)