2017 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN MOVED TO 2017 St Jude Bid Forum 2.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » St. Jude Auction 2017 » St Jude Auction 2017 LISTING Forum » custom bow donation #2

Author Topic: custom bow donation #2
BigJim
SPONSOR
Member # 12258

Icon 4 posted      Profile for BigJim   Author's Homepage   Email BigJim   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That time again to step up to the plate guys and gals.
Up for bids I am offering a custom bow to be made to your specs. I will cover the first $1000 to include shipping. There will be no refund if the bow you choose doesn't cost $1000 but I have many options and it is easy enough to go over that.

You will be responsible for any fees that exceed $1000.
I will also start your bow as soon as possible after confirmation of payment of auction. No guarantee of completion date, but generally about 2 to 3 months after auction. I will do my best.

This is the only way to get one of my "custom" bows in under a year...bid up ya'll...it's for the kids!
Thanks, BigJim

[ May 10, 2017, 12:47 PM: Message edited by: Terry Green ]

--------------------
http://www.bigjimsbowcompany.com/
I just try to live my life in a way that would have made my father proud.

Posts: 2847 | From: Albany, Georgia | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)