2017 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com   Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » St. Jude Auction 2017 » 2017 St Jude Bid Forum 1 » Rocky Boots 12Wide - 1

Author Topic: Rocky Boots 12Wide - 1
Bud B.
Contributor 2014
Member # 24907

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Bud B.   Email Bud B.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lightly used. Worn maybe a dozen times. I wear a 12EEE and these are just too narrow for me. My guess is they wear like a 12E or 12EE.

These boots were roughly $120ish when I bought them. They have seen active duty law enforcement time. I have been retired nearly three years now, and my foot just won't shrink [Smile] These are maybe 10 years old, but are close to looking and being in new condition. Hardly any wear on the soles. A solid 9 of 10.

Great for you if you are a first responder or good flatland hunting boot. Thinsulate, I believe.

I will try to find the laces, but unless I do, they come without.

All leather.

They have a waterproof liner, but are not Gortex.

Shipping on me, CONUS.

AK & HI I will cover $15 on the shipping. Will ship USPS Priority Insured or UPS.

-

-

[ May 28, 2017, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: Terry Green ]

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Posts: 6977 | From: Zoo City, NC | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud B.
Contributor 2014
Member # 24907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bud B.   Email Bud B.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Posts: 6977 | From: Zoo City, NC | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud B.
Contributor 2014
Member # 24907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bud B.   Email Bud B.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I don't think these are insulated. I can't see a reference to them being insulated anywhere on the boot.

These boots are no longer being made in all leather. Now the uppers are Cordura canvas (model 2080).

From Rocky- "Guaranteed Rocky® waterproof construction for protection against all outdoor precipitation. Lace-to-toe styling provides support. Vibram® Bighorn Outsole offers traction, flexibility, and safety."

--------------------

drewsbow
Contributor 2017
Member # 3040

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drewsbow   Email drewsbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let start these at $20

--------------------
Try to be the person your dog thinks you are :0)
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member
BigJim 3 pc buffalo 48@28
BigJim thunderchild 55@31
BigJim thunderchild 55@32 Jim's bow

Posts: 6056 | From: Dansville N.Y. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud B.
Contributor 2014
Member # 24907

Gotta be some more big feet folks out there.... [biglaugh]

--------------------

Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nock   Author's Homepage   Email Doc Nock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm told in boot departments that Rocky run narrow for their advertised width... Rocky, Redwing, etc.

Something once about "Italian last" (If that last word is spelled right, way it sounds) being more narrow and American is a compromise... if that helps...

--------------------
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Posts: 13225 | From: Greene County, TN | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ceme24
Contributor 2015
Member # 22378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ceme24   Email ceme24   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$30

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

"God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with.” - Billy Graham

Posts: 2795 | From: Ohio | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drewsbow
Contributor 2017
Member # 3040

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drewsbow   Email drewsbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$35

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member

Posts: 6056 | From: Dansville N.Y. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud B.
Contributor 2014
Member # 24907

You know....a size 12 boot is kinda big. There's a lot of room in each. I'd hate to see that space go unused in shipping. I wonder what I can stuff in there for the winner? Hmmmmmmm. Gonna think on this and search out my stuff to use for stuffing......

Too bad so many will overlook this auction item because of the title.

At least there are two who will wonder. Only one will find out unless he or she tells.

[goldtooth]

--------------------

Bud B.
Contributor 2014
Member # 24907

Oh, and I gave them a saddle soap bath yesterday. Nice and clean. No polish. We don't want shiny boots to scare off our prey. [Wink]

--------------------

drewsbow
Contributor 2017
Member # 3040

ok $40

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member

Bud B.
Contributor 2014
Member # 24907

Colin, you gonna let him see the surprises???
[bigsmyl]

--------------------

Walt Francis
Contributor 2017
Member # 1901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Walt Francis   Email Walt Francis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by drewsbow:
ok $40

--------------------
The broadhead used, regardless of how sharp, is nowhere as important as being able to place it in the correct spot.

Walt Francis

Regular Member of the Professional Bowhunters Society

Posts: 5373 | From: Montana | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Campbell
Assoc Sponsor - Charter Member
Member # 269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Campbell   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Campbell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Payment received, thanks!

--------------------
Life is wonderful in Montana!!
"BEING CHALLENGED IN LIFE IS INEVITABLE. BEING DEFEATED IS OPTIONAL."
ABS Journeyman Knifesmith
Doug's Photo Album,

Posts: 8873 | From: SW Montana | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)