2017 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com   Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » St. Jude Auction 2017 » 2017 St Jude Bid Forum 1 » Handmade Gourd Ola--1

Author Topic: Handmade Gourd Ola--1
ber643
Contributor 2013
Member # 72

Icon 5 posted      Profile for ber643   Author's Homepage   Email ber643   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some years back there was a member on TG who I met for a camping/hunting trip here near the coast of NC Later, after that meeting he fashioned and sent this gourd ola to me - He knew that I loved bow hunting and that I consider the bear to be my totem. He scratched/carved all the NA symbols in it's surface to commemorate that and our hunt together. It has hung on one of my sets of antlers since then for me to enjoy. Now, I would like it to hang on your wall to help the kids of St. Jude Won't you please bid it up and think of them, (and me a little) when you see it there?

You handle shipping, Please

-

-

-

[ May 30, 2017, 11:32 AM: Message edited by: FerretWYO ]

--------------------
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 21243 | From: S Coastal NC | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fletcher
Associate Sponsor - Contributor 2016
Member # 1125

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fletcher   Email Fletcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$5

--------------------
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.

"The next best thing to playing and winning is playing and losing."

"An archer doesn't have to be a bowhunter, but a bowhunter should be an archer."

Posts: 5865 | From: Rochester, IL | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ber643
Contributor 2013
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ber643   Author's Homepage   Email ber643   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the bid, Fletcher!

--------------------

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 21243 | From: S Coastal NC | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chumster
Contributor 2017
Member # 25576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chumster   Author's Homepage   Email Chumster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$15

Thanks of your contributions Bernie.

--------------------
Never wait too long!

Posts: 308 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ber643
Contributor 2013
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ber643   Author's Homepage   Email ber643   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the bid, Chumster!

--------------------

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Tique
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2782

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tique   Email Tique   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it--- $20 [wavey]

--------------------
Untested ideas are not facts.

Posts: 755 | From: new york | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ber643
Contributor 2013
Member # 72

Thank you, Tique - and thanks for the bid.

--------------------

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

gregg dudley
Member # 3093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gregg dudley   Author's Homepage   Email gregg dudley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tique:
I like it--- $20 [wavey]

Thanks for the bid!

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Posts: 5793 | From: weirsdale, fl | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Campbell
Assoc Sponsor - Charter Member
Member # 269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Campbell   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Campbell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Payment received, thanks!

--------------------
Life is wonderful in Montana!!
"BEING CHALLENGED IN LIFE IS INEVITABLE. BEING DEFEATED IS OPTIONAL."
ABS Journeyman Knifesmith
Doug's Photo Album,

Posts: 8732 | From: SW Montana | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)