2017 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com   Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » St. Jude Auction 2017 » 2017 St Jude Bid Forum 2 » trout flys #2

Author Topic: trout flys #2
stickhorse
Contributor 2017
Member # 10559

Icon 5 posted      Profile for stickhorse   Email stickhorse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One dozen trout flys. You pick the style.
I will cover shipping in US.
 -

Posts: 725 | From: gardner, Colorado | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
McDave
Contributor 2017
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for McDave   Author's Homepage   Email McDave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$50

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

I'm a man, and I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Posts: 3983 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Walt Francis
Contributor 2017
Member # 1901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Walt Francis   Email Walt Francis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
McDave
They are definitely worth that bid. I won them last year and the quality exceeded my expectations. And, Bob made some really unique custom patterns I requested for a river I fish in eastern Oregon once or twice a year.

--------------------
The broadhead used, regardless of how sharp, is nowhere as important as being able to place it in the correct spot.

Walt Francis

Regular Member of the Professional Bowhunters Society

Posts: 5388 | From: Montana | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
McDave
Contributor 2017
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for McDave   Author's Homepage   Email McDave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree Walt. I won the bid on some last year and had him make some up for my wife to use in the Wind River mountains of Wyoming (she is the fly fisherwoman in the family). She says they are the best flies she has ever seen. Unfortunately, like arrows, they don't last very long!

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

I'm a man, and I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Posts: 3983 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stickhorse
Contributor 2017
Member # 10559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stickhorse   Email stickhorse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The boxes for the fly arrived today.
 -

Posts: 725 | From: gardner, Colorado | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stickhorse
Contributor 2017
Member # 10559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stickhorse   Email stickhorse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Working on a new foam stone fly pattern. will include a couple of these to the winning bidder.  -
tippit
Associate Sponsor - Contributor 2017
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tippit   Email tippit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Walt says they are worth $60, then I need to jump in. My surgeon who just did my cochlear is a fly fisherman plus I'm headed into the wilds of Northern Maine for Brookies in two weeks...$60

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
VP of Consumption MK,LLC

Posts: 8448 | From: Carlisle, MA & Aiken, SC | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregg dudley
Member # 3093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gregg dudley   Author's Homepage   Email gregg dudley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tippit:
If Walt says they are worth $60, then I need to jump in. My surgeon who just did my cochlear is a fly fisherman plus I'm headed into the wilds of Northern Maine for Brookies in two weeks...$60

Thanks for the bid!

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Posts: 5798 | From: weirsdale, fl | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Walt Francis
Contributor 2017
Member # 1901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Walt Francis   Email Walt Francis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Payment received from Tippit. Jeff, thanks for supporting the kid's!

--------------------
The broadhead used, regardless of how sharp, is nowhere as important as being able to place it in the correct spot.

Walt Francis

Regular Member of the Professional Bowhunters Society

Posts: 5388 | From: Montana | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)