2017 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com   Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » St. Jude Auction 2017 » 2017 St Jude Bid Forum 3 » Ben Tendick custom knife - 3 (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ben Tendick custom knife - 3
South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

Icon 3 posted      Profile for South MS Bowhunter   Email South MS Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Custom Compact Scout made by Ben Tendick (one of the Trad Gang Knife forum regulars)

Bought the knife in July 2014 and it has seen blood!

Please bid high as this is an originally $450+ knife. And those of you who are familiar with Ben's work know the quality he puts in, in materials, time, and craftsmanship.

The knife was reworked on the bottom edge where I drop it on a concrete floor, and smoothed out the small chip in the scale. It now has a Johnson paste wax finish to it and I maintain it through the year.

A different finish can be applied. I'll cover the shipping IF the winner surpasses the $300 mark [readit] [saywhat]

Remember its for the kids and bid high!

Here's the link when I first posted on the knife forum.

http://tradgang.com/noncgi/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=110;t=005110

- IMG_0960 by John Langley, on Flickr

- IMG_0959 by John Langley, on Flickr

- IMG_0964 by John Langley, on Flickr

- IMG_0968 by John Langley, on Flickr

[ May 30, 2017, 09:04 AM: Message edited by: Terry Green ]

--------------------
Everything I have and have become is due to the Lord and his great mercy.

Posts: 3697 | From: Mississippi | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4dogs
Contributor 2017
Member # 19996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4dogs   Email 4dogs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$50

--------------------
>>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Posts: 2340 | From: Colorado | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HARL
Contributor 2017
Member # 689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HARL   Email HARL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$100.00

--------------------
62"63@28 Zipper Nitro
62"60@28 Zipper Nitro
A Doz. Hill Longbows

Posts: 2048 | From: Barrie Ont.Can. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for South MS Bowhunter   Email South MS Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] [readit] As the Supreme Leader and Captain of the F.R.O.G Team I know the rigors of war this battle tested blade has been through.

And the mere $100 bid on it at this point has definitely offended the service of this tool engineered to exacting qualities to withstand the onslaught of the Vietfrogs.

So please honor the craftmans of this great blade and remember it is for the kids or else face the wrath of the F.R.O.G Team! [scared]

--------------------

Posts: 3697 | From: Mississippi | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mamba
Contributor 2017
Member # 9165

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mamba   Email Mamba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$125

--------------------
peter Osimanti

Posts: 369 | From: CT | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott E
Contributor 2017 - Assoc Sponsor
Member # 14415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scott E   Author's Homepage   Email Scott E   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$150

--------------------
Self reliance cannot be bought

Posts: 1085 | From: Connecticut | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HARL
Contributor 2017
Member # 689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HARL   Email HARL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$175.00

--------------------
62"63@28 Zipper Nitro
62"60@28 Zipper Nitro
A Doz. Hill Longbows

Posts: 2048 | From: Barrie Ont.Can. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for South MS Bowhunter   Email South MS Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, A little better [saywhat]

But it is for the kids and such a blade as this that has seen mortal combat should be highly regarded and desired!

As Captain of the Team I have seen the effects this blade has on other mere men when I have it strapped on my calf tucked in my boot.

Theres an awe struckness about them as they know it take a real man to carry such a knife [goldtooth]

So continuing bidding as this is a worthy goal we have chosen to endeavor into.

--------------------

South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

Do I hear another 25, how about a 25,25,25 how about 35,40, 45,I see a 45, 50,55........

It's hard trying to write like an auctioneer 😳

But you get the idea, now how about another 50,55,60.....

The knive is great, but the idea of knowing your providing for the life of a child is priceless.

I have 6 grandchildren and another on the way and can't imagine life without them if some tragedy should befall them by fate.

I'm not there, but others are so let do what we can together to help the ones we can.

--------------------

HARL
Contributor 2017
Member # 689

$200.00

--------------------
62"63@28 Zipper Nitro
62"60@28 Zipper Nitro
A Doz. Hill Longbows

South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

As Supreme Leader and Captain of the Team, I know an honorable man and you Sir Tom are such a man! [clapper] [clapper] [clapper] [bigsmyl]

--------------------

tippit
Associate Sponsor - Contributor 2017
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tippit   Email tippit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben's work is really top drawer. It's till early for a great knife.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
VP of Consumption MK,LLC

Posts: 8447 | From: Carlisle, MA & Aiken, SC | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigjohnmissalot
Contributor 2017
Member # 19512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigjohnmissalot   Email bigjohnmissalot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$250
Posts: 106 | From: louisiana | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HARL
Contributor 2017
Member # 689

$275.00

--------------------
62"63@28 Zipper Nitro
62"60@28 Zipper Nitro
A Doz. Hill Longbows

South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

Times a ticking.......

Don't be the guy/gal that thinks to make a last second bid and find out you run out of time....

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)