2017 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com   Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » St. Jude Auction 2017 » 2017 St Jude Bid Forum 4 » Elk Anlter Chopper / Skinner - 4

Author Topic: Elk Anlter Chopper / Skinner - 4
KSCATTRAPR
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 19251

Icon 3 posted      Profile for KSCATTRAPR   Email KSCATTRAPR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I made this one a couple years ago and have used it a few times in camp. It's cleaned up, sharpened and ready to go to a new home. Made from 3/16" 1095, this knife has a 4 3/4" blade and is 8 3/4" overall, it has elk scales as well and comes with a sheath. This knife works great for splitting kindling, pelvic bones or whatever you want really, it also serves well as a skinning knife and fits easily in your pack. I pay shipping (lower 48). bid for the kids!

-

-

-

[ May 16, 2017, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: Terry Green ]

Posts: 593 | From: Buhler, Kansas | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just_a_hunter
2016 Contributor
Member # 9535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just_a_hunter   Email just_a_hunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$150

Todd

--------------------
"Before you get down on yourself because you don't have the things you want, think of all the things you DON'T want that you don't have."

You'll notice the "luckiest" elk hunters have worn out boots.

Posts: 1215 | From: Rangely, Colorado | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just_a_hunter
2016 Contributor
Member # 9535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just_a_hunter   Email just_a_hunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really want to be the proud owner of this knife and a small part of me hopes I don't get out bid. The biggest part of me hopes this knife goes for what it's worth. The kids will benefit!

I'll up it to $175

Todd

--------------------
"Before you get down on yourself because you don't have the things you want, think of all the things you DON'T want that you don't have."

You'll notice the "luckiest" elk hunters have worn out boots.

Posts: 1215 | From: Rangely, Colorado | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
23feetupandhappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 23feetupandhappy   Email 23feetupandhappy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hay Todd, you just got upped to $175, don't let him take it from you [goldtooth]

That's a sweet looking Knife, if you weren't in such a bidding wor I'd be timpted to jump in [saywhat]

--------------------
The Lord Is My Provider......

Posts: 1308 | From: Eastern Iowa | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KSCATTRAPR
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 19251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KSCATTRAPR   Email KSCATTRAPR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're a good man Todd!
Posts: 593 | From: Buhler, Kansas | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bowhuntingrn
Contributor 2015
Member # 35544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bowhuntingrn   Email bowhuntingrn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something about this knife speaks to me and it's saying it's worth at least $200.00

--------------------
"The first 40 years of childhood are always the hardest"

Posts: 861 | From: Denison, Tx. | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cove-Creek
Contributor 2017
Member # 13378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cove-Creek   Email Cove-Creek   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$225

--------------------
Zach

Posts: 168 | From: Billings, MT | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cove-Creek:
$225

--------------------
"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & **** ********** (coming soon)

Posts: 30277 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Campbell
Assoc Sponsor - Charter Member
Member # 269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Campbell   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Campbell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Payment received, thanks!

--------------------
Life is wonderful in Montana!!
"BEING CHALLENGED IN LIFE IS INEVITABLE. BEING DEFEATED IS OPTIONAL."
ABS Journeyman Knifesmith
Doug's Photo Album,

Posts: 8911 | From: SW Montana | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)