2017 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com   Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » St. Jude Auction 2017 » 2017 St Jude Bid Forum 4 » Central Florida Kayak Trip - 4 (Page 1)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Central Florida Kayak Trip - 4
gregg dudley
Member # 3093

Icon 2 posted      Profile for gregg dudley   Author's Homepage   Email gregg dudley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This three day kayak adventure includes ecotouring, fishing, and exploring the real Florida. This is a great adventure for you and a buddy or an excellent couples retreat. Your bid is for two people. I will provide food, lodging, kayaks, fishing gear, etc. The first several years that I offered this trip, we camped on the river. The last several years, we have done day trips. Either works for me. If you choose to camp on the river, I will also provide the necessary camping equipment.

Here are a few pictures of previous trips:

-

-

-

-

Links to last five years trip reports:

http://tradgang.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=127373#000000

http://tradgang.com/noncgi/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=137290#000000

http://tradgang.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=144273#000000

http://tradgang.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=149357#000000

http://tradgang.com/noncgi/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=153554#000000

[ May 16, 2017, 04:46 PM: Message edited by: Terry Green ]

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Posts: 5800 | From: weirsdale, fl | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregg dudley
Member # 3093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gregg dudley   Author's Homepage   Email gregg dudley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Come shoot with us!

Posts: 5800 | From: weirsdale, fl | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregg dudley
Member # 3093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gregg dudley   Author's Homepage   Email gregg dudley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are flying in, Orlando is the closest airport. Usually, I am able to arrange pickup and return to the airport and provide accommodations on either end of the three day kayaking.

Be sure to check out the links above for previous trip reports with tons of pictures.

Any of the folks who have done this before will testify that this is a unique Florida experience and you will have a great time.

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Come shoot with us!

gregg dudley
Member # 3093

-

-

-

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Come shoot with us!

gregg dudley
Member # 3093

-

-

-

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Come shoot with us!

killinstuff
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killinstuff   Email killinstuff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of these years I'm going catch this trip. $500

--------------------
lll

Posts: 1353 | From: Traverse City Michigan | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregg dudley
Member # 3093

Thanks for the great bid! [archer2]

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Come shoot with us!

elkken
Contributor 2017
Member # 14892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elkken   Email elkken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is without a doubt one of the best trips you can go on ... Pam and I went this year, took her two years to get over the fear of Gators and finally let me bid. It was the most fun trip and exceeded our expectations ten fold. The Dudley family are wonderful hosts and the wildlife and scenery were spectacular.

You will have a FUN time !

--------------------
Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 4595 | From: washington state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregg dudley
Member # 3093

Thanks, Ken!

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Come shoot with us!

Whip
Contributor 2015
Member # 113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whip   Email Whip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I completely agree with Ken's thoughts on this trip. Not only was it one of the best St. Jude items I've ever won, the kayaking here has to rank among the top spots in the entire country. Gregg'so pictures give you a taste, but you really have to experience this to understand how beautiful it is.

I promise - no matter what your bid ends up on this trip you will end up with a bargain. It truly is an experience of a lifetime.

--------------------
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Posts: 10395 | From: Lake Mills, WI | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregg dudley
Member # 3093

Thanks, Joe! You should write reviews for me all the time!

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Come shoot with us!

dnurk
2017 Contributor
Member # 41964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dnurk   Email dnurk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife and I have talked about doing a trip like this for some time....maybe this is the opportunity.

Gregg, does the trip have to be done at a specific time of year or can the dates be flexible?

Posts: 242 | From: Indiana | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregg dudley
Member # 3093

Spring (February-April) is best for weather and bugs, but I'm pretty open.

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Come shoot with us!

tippit
Associate Sponsor - Contributor 2017
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tippit   Email tippit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This trip is beyond belief...wildlife, pristine clear water, great people. Gregg puts on a show. What can I say except it has it all!

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
VP of Consumption MK,LLC

Posts: 8461 | From: Carlisle, MA & Aiken, SC | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elkken
Contributor 2017
Member # 14892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elkken   Email elkken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This belongs at the TOP ^^^^

Florida at it's best, you will not see Mickey on this trip unless you get lost ....

--------------------
Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 4595 | From: washington state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)