2017 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com   Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » St. Jude Auction 2017 » 2017 St Jude Bid Forum 4 » Trout flys #4 (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Trout flys #4
stickhorse
Contributor 2017
Member # 10559

Icon 5 posted      Profile for stickhorse   Email stickhorse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One dozen Trout flys. you pick the style.
I will cover the shipping in US.
 -

Posts: 725 | From: gardner, Colorado | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Walt Francis
Contributor 2017
Member # 1901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Walt Francis   Email Walt Francis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$15

--------------------
The broadhead used, regardless of how sharp, is nowhere as important as being able to place it in the correct spot.

Walt Francis

Regular Member of the Professional Bowhunters Society

Posts: 5456 | From: Montana | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fattony77
2017 Contributor
Member # 37643

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fattony77   Email Fattony77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$20
Posts: 1239 | From: Muskogee, OK | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Walt Francis
Contributor 2017
Member # 1901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Walt Francis   Email Walt Francis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got some of these last year, they were some of the best tied flies I have seen for some time.

$30

--------------------
The broadhead used, regardless of how sharp, is nowhere as important as being able to place it in the correct spot.

Walt Francis

Posts: 5456 | From: Montana | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fattony77
2017 Contributor
Member # 37643

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fattony77   Email Fattony77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$35 I'm not really a fly-fisherman yet, but I got me a rod & some cheap-o stuff earlier this year. So, I hafta have something to graduate up to when I get it down.
Posts: 1239 | From: Muskogee, OK | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stickhorse
Contributor 2017
Member # 10559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stickhorse   Email stickhorse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The boxes for the flys arrived today.
 -

Posts: 725 | From: gardner, Colorado | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Walt Francis
Contributor 2017
Member # 1901

I think these flies are worth $5 each...5 x 12 = $60

--------------------

Walt Francis

last arrow
Contributor 2017
Member # 7746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for last arrow   Email last arrow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that a bid Walt or a statement of worth?

--------------------
“The truth is that all men having power ought to be mistrusted.” James Madison

"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities" Voltaire

Michigan Traditional Bowhunters
TGMM "Family of the Bow"

Posts: 900 | From: West Olive, Michigan | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stickhorse
Contributor 2017
Member # 10559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stickhorse   Email stickhorse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Working on a new foam stone fly pattern. Will include a couple of these to the winning bidder.

-

Walt Francis
Contributor 2017
Member # 1901

That is a bid. $60

--------------------

Walt Francis

Walt Francis
Contributor 2017
Member # 1901

And the fly case is worth another $15, that makes them worth....

$75

--------------------

Walt Francis

McDave
Contributor 2017
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for McDave   Author's Homepage   Email McDave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, Walt, that if I get outbid on forum 3 like I did on forum 2, that you're next. So I wouldn't get too comfortable with those flies just yet, if I were you!

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

I'm a man, and I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Posts: 3989 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Walt Francis
Contributor 2017
Member # 1901

Dave,
Thanks for the warning, good luck battling it out with Greg. I fully expect these flys to cost me a C-note, might as well do it now.....I am upping my bid to $100.

--------------------

Walt Francis

stickhorse
Contributor 2017
Member # 10559

Very nice bid Walt, looks like I am going to have to step up my game on this one!
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Walt Francis:
Dave,
Thanks for the warning, good luck battling it out with Greg. I fully expect these flys to cost me a C-note, might as well do it now.....I am upping my bid to $100.

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & **** ********** (coming soon)

Posts: 30277 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)