2017 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com   Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » St. Jude Auction 2017 » 2017 St Jude Bid Forum 4 » Offshore Fishing Trip - 4 (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Offshore Fishing Trip - 4
JLeMieux
Contributor 2016
Member # 24581

Icon 2 posted      Profile for JLeMieux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some friends and I are offering up a 2 day offshore fishing trip out of Grand Isle, La in Sept/Oct. This trip is for 3-6 people with lodging provided. Tuna will be the primary target. We have 2 boats lined up with a deck crew on each to help those fishing. I have included some pictures of my buddy Jody's new boat and some of their catches. Feel free to PM me with any questions s. I will also start a thread in the Pow Wow to answer any questions.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ May 27, 2017, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: Terry Green ]

--------------------
Acadian Woods TD Recurve 58 @ 28
Acadian Woods Recurve 55 @ 28
Acadian Woods Tree Stick 60 @ 27
Martin Hunter Recurve 50 @ 28

Posts: 243 | From: Carencro, LA | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jcrafferty
SPONSOR
Member # 14998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jcrafferty   Author's Homepage   Email jcrafferty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets get it started $500

--------------------
bowhospital@wowway.com

Posts: 228 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killinstuff
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killinstuff   Email killinstuff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$1000 is a only going to get topped but here it is.

--------------------
lll

Posts: 1352 | From: Traverse City Michigan | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete McMiller
Contributor 2013
Member # 23559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete McMiller   Email Pete McMiller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh ya, my boys and I would love this. $1500.

--------------------
Pete

Charter member - Ye Old F.A.R.T.S and Elkaholics Anonymous

MOLON LABE [mo 'lon la 've]

"That human optimism & goodness that we put our faith in, is in no more danger than the stars in the jaws of the clouds." ............Victor Hugo

Posts: 1314 | From: Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whip
Contributor 2015
Member # 113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whip   Email Whip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm one of your boys, aren't I Pete? [goldtooth] [biglaugh]

--------------------
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Posts: 10391 | From: Lake Mills, WI | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete McMiller
Contributor 2013
Member # 23559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete McMiller   Email Pete McMiller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, already have a full compliment but you can be first alternate Joe. [Cool]

--------------------
Pete

Charter member - Ye Old F.A.R.T.S and Elkaholics Anonymous

MOLON LABE [mo 'lon la 've]

"That human optimism & goodness that we put our faith in, is in no more danger than the stars in the jaws of the clouds." ............Victor Hugo

Posts: 1314 | From: Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JLeMieux
Contributor 2016
Member # 24581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JLeMieux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for getting it started guys. It eill be a great trip. These aren't guides, just regular guys who love fishing offshore.

--------------------

Posts: 243 | From: Carencro, LA | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killinstuff
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killinstuff   Email killinstuff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much money do have to play with Joe? I'll match you for myself and add the same amount for my son. Look at all those whopper fish to be had, you know you want to go. I bet the gas alone will cost Jeremy and his friends $1000 at least.

--------------------
lll

Posts: 1352 | From: Traverse City Michigan | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whip
Contributor 2015
Member # 113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whip   Email Whip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have a bidding partner at this point. I'd have to ask around.
The trip could be for up to six, correct? Maybe another team of two would like to join forces?

--------------------
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Posts: 10391 | From: Lake Mills, WI | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregg dudley
Member # 3093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gregg dudley   Author's Homepage   Email gregg dudley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[saywhat]

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Posts: 5798 | From: weirsdale, fl | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whip...consider yourself in....i doubt if be able to make it. Good luck guys!!!

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & **** ********** (coming soon)

Posts: 30277 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whip
Contributor 2015
Member # 113

I had actually been considering partnering up with a different group before Pete called. But as much as I'd love to do it, I've decided that I'm going to have to pass on this one.
It's shaping up to be a good one! I'll sure be following the stories to follow from whomever wins the battle!

--------------------
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member

JLeMieux
Contributor 2016
Member # 24581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JLeMieux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, we can accommodate 6. 3 in each boat with 3-4 deckhands each.

--------------------

gregg dudley
Member # 3093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gregg dudley   Author's Homepage   Email gregg dudley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, what's going on here? I heard some rumblings about other bidders but I'm not seeing a lot of action! I hunted with these boys in December. You WILL have a great time.

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Posts: 5798 | From: weirsdale, fl | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JLeMieux
Contributor 2016
Member # 24581

quote:
Originally posted by gregg dudley:
OK, what's going on here? I heard some rumblings about other bidders but I'm not seeing a lot of action! I hunted with these boys in December. You WILL have a great time.

I keep waiting for the bidding to take off...

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)