2017 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com   Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » St. Jude Auction 2017 » 2017 St Jude Bid Forum 4 » Offshore Fishing Trip - 4 (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Offshore Fishing Trip - 4
Matty
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 10632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matty   Email Matty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JLeMieux:
quote:
Originally posted by gregg dudley:
OK, what's going on here? I heard some rumblings about other bidders but I'm not seeing a lot of action! I hunted with these boys in December. You WILL have a great time.

I keep waiting for the bidding to take off...
This is a common theme with the auction. It all fires up at the end. The first days/ hours and the last is when all the action takes place. The days in between its a lull. Maybe in the up coming years we can shorten it?
Posts: 4093 | From: Fort Collins,Colorado | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gregg is very familiar with how the auction works....and I agree with him. There is usually a 'lull'...but not a dead stop...certainly on probably the most prestigious offer on the Auction this year. It is odd.

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & **** ********** (coming soon)

Posts: 30277 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete McMiller
Contributor 2013
Member # 23559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete McMiller   Email Pete McMiller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Talk, talk, talk, put your money up. We are bumping ours to $2000 to hopefully get the ball moving again.

--------------------
Pete

Charter member - Ye Old F.A.R.T.S and Elkaholics Anonymous

MOLON LABE [mo 'lon la 've]

"That human optimism & goodness that we put our faith in, is in no more danger than the stars in the jaws of the clouds." ............Victor Hugo

Posts: 1314 | From: Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregg dudley
Member # 3093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gregg dudley   Author's Homepage   Email gregg dudley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So anybody got any fives? No? Go fish!

Here's the deal. Pete and I are bidding in this together. We have a couple more bucks to spend. Get a team of up to six together and make us work for it.

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Posts: 5798 | From: weirsdale, fl | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregg dudley
Member # 3093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gregg dudley   Author's Homepage   Email gregg dudley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bid some more for us, Pete. [readit]

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Come shoot with us!

Posts: 5798 | From: weirsdale, fl | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete McMiller
Contributor 2013
Member # 23559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete McMiller   Email Pete McMiller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apparently the bank has night time hours - who knew. If you want this trip, you're going to work for it cause we're not giving up on the kids. $2400.

--------------------
Pete

"That human optimism & goodness that we put our faith in, is in no more danger than the stars in the jaws of the clouds." ............Victor Hugo

Posts: 1314 | From: Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JLeMieux
Contributor 2016
Member # 24581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JLeMieux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Pete and Gregg!!

--------------------
Acadian Woods TD Recurve 58 @ 28
Acadian Woods Recurve 55 @ 28
Acadian Woods Tree Stick 60 @ 27
Martin Hunter Recurve 50 @ 28

Posts: 243 | From: Carencro, LA | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awbowman
Contributor 2013
Member # 24545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awbowman   Email awbowman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This a super trip guys. Y'all will get tired cranking those fish up

--------------------
62" Super D, 47#s @ 25-1/2"
58" TS Mag, 53#s @ 26"
56" Bighorn, 46#s @ 26.5"

Posts: 4172 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pdk25
Contributor 2017
Member # 12864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pdk25   Email pdk25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by killinstuff:
How much money do have to play with Joe? I'll match you for myself and add the same amount for my son. Look at all those whopper fish to be had, you know you want to go. I bet the gas alone will cost Jeremy and his friends $1000 at least.

Well, just to make it interesting, I have $900 total for me and my wife, so if you match that, we just need two more to do the same. Just in case anyone is still lurking out there.
Posts: 5396 | From: Ada, Oklahoma | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pdk25
Contributor 2017
Member # 12864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pdk25   Email pdk25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife and I, that is.
Posts: 5396 | From: Ada, Oklahoma | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregg dudley
Member # 3093

There you go, Patrick!

I've got a picturre of the "camp" that Jeremy sent me. I'm having trouble loading it in my phone. Let's just say "nice" is an understatement.

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Come shoot with us!

gregg dudley
Member # 3093

Is it time to bid some more against ourselves, Pete?

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Come shoot with us!

ChuckC
Contributor 2013
Member # 1813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChuckC   Email ChuckC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do ...it...!
Posts: 7165 | From: Deforest, Wisconsin | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Qrole
Member # 39333

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Qrole   Email Qrole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is going to be an amazing experience for the winners, especially if you haven't done it before!

--------------------
Yellowstone Longbow 60" 50# @28
Yellowstone TD Longbow 60" 55# @28
Acadian Woods Longbow 58" 60# @26
Serenity Hybrid Longbow 64" 50# @28
Browning Apollo Recurve 66" 40# @28

Posts: 21 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete McMiller
Contributor 2013
Member # 23559

Yes Gregg, it's time. In it to win it - for the kids first............... $3000.

--------------------
Pete

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)