2017 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com   Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » St. Jude Auction 2017 » 2017 St Jude Bid Forum 4 » Custom Knife and Sheath - 4

Author Topic: Custom Knife and Sheath - 4
Benjy
Contributor 2015
Member # 9320

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Benjy   Author's Homepage   Email Benjy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a custom knife and sheath built by me. It will be made from 1084 High Carbon steel. It will have "Vine" file work on the handle. The scales will be vacuum stabilized.

The sheath, I call the "Convertible". The strap is held on with Chicago screws and can be attached on either side of the sheath. It can be worn as a right or left hand cross draw or scout carry. The strap snaps on so you can take it on and off without taking your belt off.

I will post pictures of the actual knife and sheath when the auction opens. Here are some examples of my work.

-

-

-

-

-

[ May 27, 2017, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: Terry Green ]

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
ZIPPER NITRO 64" LONGBOW 50#@29"
ZIPPER SXT 60" RECURVE 52#@29"
ZIPPER SXT 64" LONGBOW 71#@29"

Posts: 2213 | From: Irmo, SC | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4dogs
Contributor 2017
Member # 19996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4dogs   Email 4dogs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$50

--------------------
>>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Posts: 2343 | From: Colorado | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HARL
Contributor 2017
Member # 689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HARL   Email HARL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$100.00

--------------------
62"63@28 Zipper Nitro
62"60@28 Zipper Nitro
A Doz. Hill Longbows

Posts: 2049 | From: Barrie Ont.Can. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benjy
Contributor 2015
Member # 9320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benjy   Author's Homepage   Email Benjy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I will pay shipping.

This has turned into a winners choice!

Winner gets choice of either knife.

Knife 1 has stabilized ( I believe Cocobolo, it came from Bill At Zipper) Handle, Ebony bolster and brass Mosaic pins, Vine file work and is 8 5/8" overall length. The handle is finished with tru-oil It also is the first knife built with my makers mark.

Knife 2 has Osage handle, ebony bolster and brass mosaic pins, vine file work and is 7 1/2" overall length. The handle is finished with Tru-oil. This knife does NOT have my makers mark stamped on it.

-

-

-
 -

-

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 2213 | From: Irmo, SC | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benjy
Contributor 2015
Member # 9320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benjy   Author's Homepage   Email Benjy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Sockrsblur
Contributor 2017
Member # 35720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sockrsblur   Email Sockrsblur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$125
Nice job Benjy!

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
"Hunt Hard!" Uncle Bud
PBS Member

Posts: 2033 | From: NY | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tippit
Associate Sponsor - Contributor 2017
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tippit   Email tippit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Benjy,
Those are looking real good!

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
VP of Consumption MK,LLC

Posts: 8448 | From: Carlisle, MA & Aiken, SC | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ber643
Contributor 2013
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ber643   Author's Homepage   Email ber643   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking knives, Benjy - glad to see the bidding is going so well ( for you, to keep me out of trouble, and of course FOR THE KIDS) [jumper]

--------------------
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 21250 | From: S Coastal NC | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ceme24
Contributor 2015
Member # 22378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ceme24   Email ceme24   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$150

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

"God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with.” - Billy Graham

Posts: 2795 | From: Ohio | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HARL
Contributor 2017
Member # 689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HARL   Email HARL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$175.00

--------------------
62"63@28 Zipper Nitro
62"60@28 Zipper Nitro
A Doz. Hill Longbows

Posts: 2049 | From: Barrie Ont.Can. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ceme24
Contributor 2015
Member # 22378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ceme24   Email ceme24   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$200

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

"God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with.” - Billy Graham

Posts: 2795 | From: Ohio | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rusty Izatt
2017 Contributor
Member # 9017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rusty Izatt   Email Rusty Izatt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$300
Rusty

--------------------
Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.

Posts: 566 | From: Billings, Montana | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregg dudley
Member # 3093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gregg dudley   Author's Homepage   Email gregg dudley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty Izatt:
$300
Rusty

Great donation and bid!

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Posts: 5798 | From: weirsdale, fl | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Campbell
Assoc Sponsor - Charter Member
Member # 269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Campbell   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Campbell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Payment received, thanks!

--------------------
Life is wonderful in Montana!!
"BEING CHALLENGED IN LIFE IS INEVITABLE. BEING DEFEATED IS OPTIONAL."
ABS Journeyman Knifesmith
Doug's Photo Album,

Posts: 8873 | From: SW Montana | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rusty Izatt
2017 Contributor
Member # 9017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rusty Izatt   Email Rusty Izatt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Knife received. Thank you Benjy!

--------------------
Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.

Posts: 566 | From: Billings, Montana | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)