2017 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com   Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » St. Jude Auction 2017 » 2017 St Jude Bid Forum 4 » Dinosaur Encyclopedia - 4

Author Topic: Dinosaur Encyclopedia - 4
ber643
Contributor 2013
Member # 72

Icon 7 posted      Profile for ber643   Author's Homepage   Email ber643   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some members will remember that I used to be known as "The Official Dinosaur Wrangler" to the kids and adults alike at the traditional archery shoots in NC and WV. I collected anything Dinosaur and gave them out to all the kids (and some adults- LOL) as well as donating some of the larger Dino items to the host Clubs for there ticket drawings. This is a very well kept item from those days, that I kept at home to refer to, so I could talk like I knew a little about dinosaurs (never as much as most of the kids though). Now, I don't use it anymore so I offer it for a keepsake of the ol' wrangler for any kid or adult who might be interested. I will sign the book (if wanted) for the winner/designated recipient. Remember, it's all about the kids of St. Jude - so make it count.
The book is 5x6 inches, 256, pgs. w/ many "beautiful" illustrations & is no joke - represents many great memories though.

I will handle Shipping.

-

-

I will handle shipping

[ May 30, 2017, 09:15 AM: Message edited by: Tony Van Dort ]

--------------------
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 21269 | From: S Coastal NC | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4dogs
Contributor 2017
Member # 19996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4dogs   Email 4dogs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$10

--------------------
>>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Posts: 2353 | From: Colorado | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ber643
Contributor 2013
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ber643   Author's Homepage   Email ber643   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the bid, 4dogs.

--------------------

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 21269 | From: S Coastal NC | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4dogs
Contributor 2017
Member # 19996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4dogs   Email 4dogs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Sir, Thank you for putting it up!!.....$15

--------------------

Posts: 2353 | From: Colorado | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ber643
Contributor 2013
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ber643   Author's Homepage   Email ber643   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL - Thank you again, and you're certainly welcome.

--------------------

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

4dogs
Contributor 2017
Member # 19996

Well Sir, This is my final bid. I have to leave to pick up my Grand Daughter from camp. She has been there for a week and I am excited to see her. This camp is a really neat place. It is one of the Paul Newman camps for kids with medical issues. She loves it. The bid may hold or may not, don't know but if it does I will pm you when I get back. Either way, you did good again Bernie, I appreciate all you do for the kids. $50

--------------------

ber643
Contributor 2013
Member # 72

Thank you, 4dogs, both for the bid and the kind words. Trust me, it is my pleasure.

--------------------

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 4dogs:
Well Sir, This is my final bid. I have to leave to pick up my Grand Daughter from camp. She has been there for a week and I am excited to see her. This camp is a really neat place. It is one of the Paul Newman camps for kids with medical issues. She loves it. The bid may hold or may not, don't know but if it does I will pm you when I get back. Either way, you did good again Bernie, I appreciate all you do for the kids. $50

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & **** ********** (coming soon)

Posts: 30277 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Walt Francis
Contributor 2017
Member # 1901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Walt Francis   Email Walt Francis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Payment received from 4Dogs.

Mark, Thanks for supporting the kids!

--------------------
The broadhead used, regardless of how sharp, is nowhere as important as being able to place it in the correct spot.

Walt Francis

Regular Member of the Professional Bowhunters Society

Posts: 5492 | From: Montana | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)