2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » » GEORGIA - Traditional Bowhunters of Georgia » TBG Northern Zone Shoot - 5/22/10...setup is complete (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: TBG Northern Zone Shoot - 5/22/10...setup is complete
PAPALAPIN
Contributor 2016
Member # 1384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PAPALAPIN   Author's Homepage   Email PAPALAPIN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't know that I can make it but I want to get my aerial launcher to you if you want it for the shoot. Let me know.

--------------------
JACK MILLET-TBG,TGMM Family of the Bow

"Don't worry about tomorrow. If the sun doesn't come up in the morning, we will play in the dark" - ME

The most important part of your hunting setup is the broadhead. The rest is just the delivery system.

Posts: 4215 | From: WHITE, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JC
Contributor 2014
Member # 148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JC   Email JC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dennis, I understand completely if you can't make it...it's a long way from your side of town. But did I mention free lunch? [bigsmyl]

Gordon, I appreciate your driving all the way over. I'll have water, gatorade and softdrinks waiting.

Jack, got your message. If I can find someone who will run the station we'll come get it. From experience I know I will be too busy to man it and I would hate to have something happen to it (or worse, a shooter) if we let everyone load it themselves.

--------------------
"Being there was good enough..." Charlie Lamb reflecting on a hunt
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Posts: 9619 | From: Ranger, GA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CheapShot
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CheapShot   Author's Homepage   Email CheapShot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless something happens to change it, Jeff and I plan to be there Sat morning for set-up!!!! I believe there's a one-eyed pirate coming with us too!!! I love him don't you???? [jumper]
Tomi [archer]

--------------------
TNGIRL....
>>>>>>>>------------>>
Ye Olde Fartes and Sore Losers,
NGTA, TBG,
TGMM Family of The Bow,
Compton's Traditional Bowhunters

Posts: 1182 | From: S.E. Tenn. | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JC
Contributor 2014
Member # 148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JC   Email JC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well is sounds like we will be done in short order!

--------------------

Posts: 9619 | From: Ranger, GA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JC
Contributor 2014
Member # 148

We'll have ham, sausage, and bacon biscuits for the work crew tomorrow morning....and then sammiches for lunch. Thanks for the help folks!

--------------------

dennis rice
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dennis rice   Email dennis rice   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like im riding with Bill see ya in the morning

--------------------
william d. rice

Posts: 389 | From: loganville georgia | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordie
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 611

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gordie   Email gordie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a great set-up crew...lots of experience.

with bill, dennis,& myself its going
to be some course.

joe you mite have to rein us in alitte...LOL.

Posts: 225 | From: dawsonville, ga. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JC
Contributor 2014
Member # 148

Thanks for all your help folks...easiest setup yet! Because of all the great help that showed up, we won't need anyone for this Saturday 5/15. Weed eating and a few other odds and ends but the targets are all done.

Looking forward to having everyone next Saturday 5/22.

Again, many, many thanks to everyone who came out to help.

--------------------

JohnHV
2017 Contributor
Member # 10248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnHV   Author's Homepage   Email JohnHV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joe,

I'm bringing a cooler full of ice.

I'll also bring what kids bows I have in case there is anyone with little ones and no bows for them. They can shoot with me and mine.

Anything else you need, just holler.

--------------------
John H.V.
Bent Arrow Forge, LLC
TBG, NGTA, TGMM
"our hearts have heard the low whistle of the flying arrow and the sweet hum of the bowstring singing..." S. Pope

Posts: 375 | From: Georgia | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregg dudley
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gregg dudley   Author's Homepage   Email gregg dudley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish I could make it up there to visit with y'all! I have a dance at school that night. 300 eighth graders---trust me--I'd rather be coming up to enjoy the hospitality of JC and Miss Kim!

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Posts: 5795 | From: weirsdale, fl | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JC
Contributor 2014
Member # 148

Thanks John, we'll put it all to good use! And is Mrs. V bringing that tiramisu again? [Roll Eyes]

Wish you were here too Gregg, next year.

BRING CHAIRS EVERYONE...we have enough tables but may run short on chairs.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

--------------------

JohnHV
2017 Contributor
Member # 10248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnHV   Author's Homepage   Email JohnHV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JC

Unfortunately no. The wife has an endurance ride Saturday so it will just be me and the boys.

I'll throw some camp chairs in the back of the truck though.

See you Saturday.

--------------------
John H.V.
Bent Arrow Forge, LLC
TBG, NGTA, TGMM
"our hearts have heard the low whistle of the flying arrow and the sweet hum of the bowstring singing..." S. Pope

Posts: 375 | From: Georgia | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bow50
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bow50   Email Bow50   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JC, is the shoot still on for tommorrow ? we are loading our truck here in TN. will leave about 6 am.
Posts: 469 | From: Murfreesboro,Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JC
Contributor 2014
Member # 148

Ya'll c'mon...food's hot the targets are waiting!

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)