2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » » FLORIDA - Traditional Bowhunters of Florida » We want Schuster back

Author Topic: We want Schuster back
Biggie Hoffman
SPONSOR - Charter Member
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Biggie Hoffman   Email Biggie Hoffman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, looka here....we let Matt come down and hang out with you guys for nearly a year now. I know he's opinionated and STILL can't find a woman. He doesn't bring anything to camp that doesn't have Campbell's written on the can and he drags that crazy dog with him everywhere he goes BUT, we want him back in Georgia.

What'll ya have to have for him??

--------------------
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

"If you are twenty and aren't liberal you don't have a heart...if you're forty and not conservative you don't have a brain".....Winston Churchill

Posts: 4463 | From: Gray, Ga. 31032 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robertfishes   Email Robertfishes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, we will trade him for Sam McMichael...and we will throw in a dozen WW broadheads....I think Matt should come to one of our shoots at LongHammock..so we can see the dog..
Posts: 3599 | From: Ocala , Florida | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Biggie Hoffman
SPONSOR - Charter Member
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Biggie Hoffman   Email Biggie Hoffman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All you have to do is advertise free food and single women...he'll show

--------------------
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

"If you are twenty and aren't liberal you don't have a heart...if you're forty and not conservative you don't have a brain".....Winston Churchill

Posts: 4463 | From: Gray, Ga. 31032 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robertfishes   Email Robertfishes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is always plenty of great food there. I cannot comment on the single women, I am a gentleman and respect their privacy. Helen and I first met at a 3D shoot. We are now willing to throw in a slightly used back quiver and some broken carbon arrows in on the trade...dont ask how I broke the carbons...
Posts: 3599 | From: Ocala , Florida | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melvin Edwards
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melvin Edwards   Email Melvin Edwards   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Throw in a good article for the TBG newsletter and you may have a deal. Whatcha think Biggie? Who'll we get to replace Sam?

We could hold out a little longer. Schuster might start missing those Warren County beauties and come back on his own. Talked to one the other day and she said she had a mess of carp all cooked up if I knew how to find Matt, he could come over and eat his fill.

Posts: 1075 | From: Crawfordville, Ga. | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregg dudley
Member # 3093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gregg dudley   Author's Homepage   Email gregg dudley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
McMichael can't afford to move down here. He buys two Hill bows from Hester every time he see him. If he saw him every week he would run out of money!

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Posts: 5800 | From: weirsdale, fl | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Biggie Hoffman
SPONSOR - Charter Member
Member # 29

I'm not so sure we wanna trade a Cadillac for a Chevy anyway...Sam is a nice guy, Matt is a little bit smart alecy..anybody else interest you guys??

--------------------
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

EZ
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EZ   Email EZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Matt isn't up for trade! We need somebody around we can out shoot, and I ain't as good as I once was ___ __ __ _____ ___ __ _ ___ ___. That is unless that Martin Archery Girl lives up there in GA. Might trade for her, but then Matt would come back here for sure.
Posts: 409 | From: Umatila, Florida | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melvin Edwards
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melvin Edwards   Email Melvin Edwards   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those Warren County girls make the Martin girl look drab, and .....they don't wear as many clothes. Best of all, show up down town with a few carp that you've shot, and you got a date! [Eek!] [scared] [laughing] See what you're missing Matt. Better come on back home.
Posts: 1075 | From: Crawfordville, Ga. | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alligatordond
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8768

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alligatordond   Email alligatordond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about getting Schuster back. Penny has him lined up with a nice doctor with health insurance. But he may be forced back to Ga. I understand 12 cities and several counties are trying to pass ordinances banning his crazy dog Montana from their jurisdictions.

--------------------
DonD

Posts: 1153 | From: Florida | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam McMichael
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam McMichael   Email Sam McMichael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for the right price...

--------------------
Sam

Posts: 4614 | From: Gray, Georgia | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam McMichael
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam McMichael   Email Sam McMichael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After reading all this, my wife says the right price will be pretty cheap.

--------------------
Sam

Posts: 4614 | From: Gray, Georgia | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)