2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » » Memorable Hunts » Joan Leonard Memorial Bunny Hunt 2010(We Raised $6000) ( My Final THANKYOU!!!!) (Page 30)

This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Joan Leonard Memorial Bunny Hunt 2010(We Raised $6000) ( My Final THANKYOU!!!!)
ScottV_7
Contributor 2011
Member # 16875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScottV_7   Email ScottV_7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PM sent Shawn.

--------------------
JK Traditions Kanati 48#@28"
Fedora 560 52" 44#@26"

"Skin that one pilgrim, and I'll bring ya another!"

Posts: 465 | From: Poultney, Vermont | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone Knife
Contributor 2015
Member # 10014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stone Knife   Email Stone Knife   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like a cheap meal to me [thumbsup] Heck I don't think that me and Joe can eat at MC Donald's for that [Not Worthy]

--------------------
Proverbs 12:27
The lazy do not roast any game,
but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.

John 14:6

Posts: 6940 | From: silversprings ny | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shawn Leonard
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shawn Leonard   Email Shawn Leonard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bunnies out everywhere, went out today training Molly on some birds and coming back to the truck we jumped some nasty stuff!! We did not shoot any but saw at least 10 in just a little over 200 yards!! I may have to take a walk with the myself before the jets game!! OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn

--------------------
Shawn

Posts: 14118 | From: N.Y | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcgroundstalker
Contributor 2017
Member # 10420

Icon 7 posted      Profile for mcgroundstalker   Email mcgroundstalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Check out my bow list on page 4. Let me know if ya would like me to bring one up to the hunt to try out. And yes, a TFV 48# @ 26" will be there.

* Gonna have some nice back quivers for the kids raffle so... Bring your little ones and buy tickets!

... mike ... [archer] ...

--------------------
"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies"

Posts: 4098 | From: new york | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guru   Email Guru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just saw that you got those very cool quivers [Not Worthy]

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting 3/19/06

Posts: 17648 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter Smith
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter Smith   Email Peter Smith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shawn,

I just have to say how much my family and I can appreciate what your doing for St Judes. A girl in our neighborhood is the same age and in my son Joshs class, has a terminal brain tumor. she is 9 years old. St Judes has been working with the family and have made visits to my sons class room to talk to the kids about cancer and basically counciling the kids through the whole thing. Each child in my sons class received a teddy bear with a small medal on it that said "for the love of gabby". on friday, a rememberance, she is still here, but who knows.

Ill be there, if the bar b q was $50.00 a head.
Thanks for all you do, and I hope the bunny hunt lives on for many years to come.

Pete Smith

--------------------
You get what you get.

Posts: 185 | From: Hilton, New York | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shawn Leonard
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shawn Leonard   Email Shawn Leonard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We are getting some awesome stuff for the raffle! I appreciate all of your folks efforts. We are getting closer everyday!! Thanks everyone!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn

--------------------
Shawn

Posts: 14118 | From: N.Y | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tdog
Contributor 2015
Member # 5645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tdog   Email Tdog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in and bring some fur for the the raffel...I'm good with all your doing Shawn...
Posts: 839 | From: Pataukunk .N Y | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Ed
Contributor 2017
Member # 2241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Ed   Email Big Ed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man I cannot wait,I've got some items for the raffle. OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHH !

--------------------
"Get kids involved in the outdoors"

Posts: 6884 | From: Morgantown, PA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
razorback
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 4736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for razorback   Email razorback   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Putting together some stuff for the raffle.

--------------------
Keep the wind in your face and the sun at your back.

Posts: 2173 | From: Big Moose, NY | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Schafer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 15006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Schafer   Email Schafer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
TTT

--------------------
“There’s more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” - Fred Bear

53@29 Randy Morin Banshee
66@29 Schafer Silvertip

Posts: 347 | From: Essex Jct. Vermont | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drewsbow
Contributor 2017
Member # 3040

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drewsbow   Email drewsbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
got it Shawn [thumbsup]

--------------------
Try to be the person your dog thinks you are :0)
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member
BigJim 3 pc buffalo 48@28
BigJim thunderchild 55@31
BigJim thunderchild 55@32 Jim's bow

Posts: 6056 | From: Dansville N.Y. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
Contributor 2017
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a few items as well, I feel bad that I cant donate a whole bow or a big ticket item,I have a few smaller items and am working on some knives, hope they turn out and I can figure out how to finish them.

Bunnies were skidish today, Jumping early, lots of tracks, lots of blood/pee and some blue snow!

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 16699 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwc
Contributor 2017
Member # 18669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kwc   Email kwc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
shawn im going to bring rabbit stew, bunnies provided from the warm up.ohoooooooooo yeaaaaaaaa kevin
Posts: 263 | From: bethel ct | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcgroundstalker
Contributor 2017
Member # 10420

Icon 10 posted      Profile for mcgroundstalker   Email mcgroundstalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Blue Snow? Them bunnies must have been drinkin' Gatorade again..... [Roll Eyes] ...

... mike ...

--------------------
"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies"

Posts: 4098 | From: new york | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)