2014 ST JUDE AUCTION1.TRADGANG.COM
Click HERE to return to Trad Gang!

Please select and use a Message Icon that best describes your auction item ...

Auction1 Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Auction1 Trad Gang.com » » Memorable Hunts » Joan Leonard Memorial Bunny Hunt 2010(We Raised $6000) ( My Final THANKYOU!!!!) (Page 60)

This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Joan Leonard Memorial Bunny Hunt 2010(We Raised $6000) ( My Final THANKYOU!!!!)
swampbuck
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swampbuck   Email swampbuck       Edit/Delete Post 
sorry to hear that Jamie. . .

--------------------
Shoot straight and have FUN!!

Posts: 3101 | From: Byron NY | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MJB
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MJB   Email MJB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jamie,
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers are with you and your family

--------------------
A Gobbler yelp Spring or Fall is a long conversation.

Posts: 2199 | From: Schuylkill Co PA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter Smith
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter Smith   Email Peter Smith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jamie,

Well wishes for you and your loved ones at this time. I am really sorry tohear that you lost your dad.

Pete

--------------------
You get what you get.

Posts: 185 | From: Hilton, New York | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcgroundstalker
Contributor 2017
Member # 10420

Icon 9 posted      Profile for mcgroundstalker   Email mcgroundstalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jamie... I'm so sorry. Please try to be strong and get through this time. Many of us know how you feel.

... mike ...

--------------------
"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies"

Posts: 4100 | From: new york | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imskippy
Contributor 2014
Member # 12055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imskippy   Author's Homepage   Email imskippy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jamie, I'm very sorry for your loss. I wish you and your family the best.

--------------------
Zona Custom T/D #1
Zona Custom R/D L/B #1

Posts: 964 | From: Vernon, N.J. | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guru   Email Guru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry to hear about your Dad, thoughts and prayers bud.

Hope you can make it to get your mind off of things at least temporarily....be strong!

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting 3/19/06

Posts: 17648 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shawn Leonard
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shawn Leonard   Email Shawn Leonard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jamie first off I am very sorry for your loss. The best to you and your family!! Secondly as Curt said we would love you to come and maybe take your mind off of things for a while. You know this property as good as anyone, so if ya can get away, you can find us down back just grab the 4 wheeler and find us! Gonna have you in my heart either way!! We love ya man!! This ones for you brother!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn

--------------------
Shawn

Posts: 14118 | From: N.Y | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vermonster13
SPONSOR
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vermonster13   Email vermonster13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you need anything Jamie just let me know.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
For hunting to have a future, we must invest ourselves in future hunters.

http://www.blackswanarchery.com/

Posts: 21856 | From: Rutland, Vermont | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shawn Leonard
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shawn Leonard   Email Shawn Leonard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
16 Old School Rd.
Selkirk NY 12158 OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn

--------------------
Shawn

Posts: 14118 | From: N.Y | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shawn Leonard
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 136

OK folks here is a very nice surprise 4runr(Kenny Yoder)has gotten us a great donation!! He talked to Roman Hershberger from Hill Country Bows and got Roman to donate one of his longbows to our raffle. It is sweet, very pretty and it smokes an arrow as you know I had to go out and shoot it!! I want to personally thank both these fine folks for this great bow and for their help in raising money for the kids!! Thankyou guys!! Wait until ya see it!! This year is gonna be our best ever and I cannot wait to see you all!! We have 5"s now, due to a bit of snow melt but we will have plenty for the hunt, more than last year as a matter of fact, so get your butts here and kill some bunnies. Also we have lost several folks that cannot make it for various reasons, so anyone who hasnot said they are coming but would like to attend, please feel free to come. Just bring something for the raffle and a food or drink item with you. Also $15 for the BBQ and you are good to go!! OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn

--------------------
Shawn

J.Williams
Contributor 2016
Member # 4890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.Williams   Email J.Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry for your loss Jamie.Thoughts and prayers to you and you're family.
Posts: 1180 | From: Esopus,NY | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Huntrdfk
Contributor 2017
Member # 938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Huntrdfk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jamie, I am sorry for the loss you and your family have suffered, while I would love to see you come by if only for a short time, know that if it is not possible you will be in the thoughts of all of us all weekend.

David

--------------------
TGMM Family of The Bow
PBS Associate Member

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Posts: 4768 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Phillips
Contributor 2017
Member # 9613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Phillips   Author's Homepage   Email Tom Phillips   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jamie,
My prayers go out to You & your family during this difficult time.I hope your sorrow is eased a bit remembering good times you had with your dad.
You will be a bunny hunt in spirit.Your family could sue you around I am sure.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow * PBS * P&Y
* Massachusetts Bowhunters * NRA
* Compton Traditional Bowhunters *
* N.A.H.C. * N.Y.Bowhunters *
* N.J.Bowhunters *

Posts: 2753 | From: Peru,Ma | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drewsbow
Contributor 2017
Member # 3040

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drewsbow   Email drewsbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My prayers are with you and your family Jamie. Drew

--------------------
Try to be the person your dog thinks you are :0)
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member
BigJim 3 pc buffalo 48@28
BigJim thunderchild 55@31
BigJim thunderchild 55@32 Jim's bow

Posts: 6059 | From: Dansville N.Y. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skipmaster1
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9874

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skipmaster1   Email Skipmaster1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jamie. our prayers are with you and your family. If you need ANYTHING at all just give a call.
Posts: 873 | From: Westchester, NY | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Auction1 Trad Gang.com (tm) | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - Trad Gang.com (tm)